Explain Mr Fixtures Man

theweepieman

People said to me that if you say anything he will make it worse!! I am sure that he can but I am past caring.

Dec 27 14 Rutherglen Glencairn F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed:

03 Jan 15 Largs Thistle F.C. v Greenock Juniors F.C.

10 Jan 15 Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C. @ Largs

17 Jan 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

24 Jan 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

31 Jan 15 Ardeer Thistle F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C.

07 Feb 15 Irvine Victoria F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed:

14 Feb 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C Clubs agreed to switch

21 Feb 15 Maybole Juniors F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C.

28 Feb 15 Beith v Largs West (Weather made it doubtful Provisionally Clubs requested to play Ayrshire Fixture the man said NO!

07 Mar 15 Irvine Victoria F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

14th March No fixture

Need I say any more?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An absolute joke. We've got a first class facility that they won't let us use for its best purpose. Like most junior fans, they are absolute dinosaurs.

Insulting other supporters - a good way to make yourself Thistle popular BL (not).

Seriously, do you just want to make a fool of yourself or improve the game?

People said to me that if you say anything he will make it worse!! I am sure that he can but I am past caring.

Dec 27 14 Rutherglen Glencairn F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed:

03 Jan 15 Largs Thistle F.C. v Greenock Juniors F.C.

10 Jan 15 Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C. @ Largs

17 Jan 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

24 Jan 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

31 Jan 15 Ardeer Thistle F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C.

07 Feb 15 Irvine Victoria F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed:

14 Feb 15 Cumbernauld United F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C Clubs agreed to switch

21 Feb 15 Maybole Juniors F.C. v Largs Thistle F.C.

07 Mar 15 Irvine Victoria F.C. - Largs Thistle F.C. Postponed

14th March No fixture

Need I say any more?

An absolute joke. We've got a first class facility that they won't let us use for its best purpose. Like most junior fans, they are absolute dinosaurs.

This isn't a joke, it's a complete disgrace. No club should have to face more than two games on the road at this level where the money streams are so tight.

I suppose Fixtures Man thinks Largs Thistle will simply be able to get their multi-millionaire fan to write off the costs of all those repeat away days & no shows that would bring most other clubs to their knees.

No point moaning here, start a paper trail of complaints.

As Sancho says , and I have been trying to get the said paper trail started in the other thread " same old same old topic " , let's get every club to put a written comaints about the lack of a fixture list and the diabolical job being done by the current fixture secretary.

If a representative / Commitee at each club does this and contacts me via Pm , I will collate all the replies and forward them to the West region with a request to discuss this at their AGM thereby meeting the criteria to ensure it is on the agenda and Must be discussed

Member clubs can then vote this clown off and make our grievances known

Like our friends at Largs, we at Cumnock are heartily sick of Robertsons incompetence

He is one of the most arrogant , unpleasant persons I have ever encountered

As Sancho says , and I have been trying to get the said paper trail started in the other thread " same old same old topic " , let's get every club to put a written comaints about the lack of a fixture list and the diabolical job being done by the current fixture secretary.

If a representative / Commitee at each club does this and contacts me via Pm , I will collate all the replies and forward them to the West region with a request to discuss this at their AGM thereby meeting the criteria to ensure it is on the agenda and Must be discussed

Member clubs can then vote this clown off and make our grievances known

Like our friends at Largs, we at Cumnock are heartily sick of Robertsons incompetence

He is one of the most arrogant , unpleasant persons I have ever encountered

Are you acting on behalf of Cumnock Juniors in an official capacity or is this just your own campaign? Cos it'll just be ignored if it is not proposed by a club.

Sgt. F , let's just say, I am in a position to take the written submissions to the commitee to enable a campaign to get rid of Robertson and/ or get a full fixture list to be at least discussed/ considered/ proposed

I am aware that any approach to put an item on the agenda MUST come via a member club and I can assure everyone on here that will be done if all clubs stick together and have a United front to get change.

Let's face it everybody has been asking for it, but, because the clubs don't present something from the all ( or the majority) then the same shit carries on

Sgt. F , let's just say, I am in a position to take the written submissions to the commitee to enable a campaign to get rid of Robertson and/ or get a full fixture list to be at least discussed/ considered/ proposed

I am aware that any approach to put an item on the agenda MUST come via a member club and I can assure everyone on here that will be done if all clubs stick together and have a United front to get change.

Let's face it everybody has been asking for it, but, because the clubs don't present something from the all ( or the majority) then the same shit carries on

Go for it mate but remember your club will be dirt and will have the full force of Johnston and Robertson ( the untouchables ) come down upon it. These two survive by getting mates at other clubs back them regardless. Put forward a proposal get a seconder put it to a vote...and best of luck.

Do you have the support of your committee and wee Geordie Morton in particular, or will he not use his influence with the top brass to scupper any proposal?

Can't believe am writing this but will another incumbent do a better job ?

Drastic changes need to be done to be able to form a workable fixture list

Scrapping of the league cups which teams like Lugar & Kello wouldn't vote for as it would deny them 3 cup games v Talbot Cumnock & Glens

The league cup takes the 1st month of the season up straight away .

The Scottish starting earlier & no ties between 30th of November & the 1st of March would also need to be voted through by the sjfa

2 big hurdles don't you agree?

Also is there anyone actually wanting the job in the 1st place?

LADESIDE

Archived