Queen of the South v's Raith Rovers 14/03/15

Nobody can deny she is useless on open all mics but you have had almost 24 hours and your making a bigger numpty of yourself than her.

Forget goal scorers…Dave McGurn was out for six months with an achilles problem for her to falsely announce that he's subbed at half time led a few of us non travelling rovers to be somewhat concerned, but to continue her reports with Cuthbert in goals is just complete and utter incompetence…get shot of her for christ sake.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget goal scorersDave McGurn was out for six months with an achilles problem for her to falsely announce that he's subbed at half time led a few of us non travelling rovers to be somewhat concerned, but to continue her reports with Cuthbert in goals is just complete and utter incompetenceget shot of her for christ sake.

I wasn't for a minute really trying to defend her was just laughing at Muzza making a mess of trying to slag her off. I only listened to the first 25 mins of open all mics so didn't hear the nonsense at half time and after.

Forget goal scorers…Dave McGurn was out for six months with an achilles problem for her to falsely announce that he's subbed at half time led a few of us non travelling rovers to be somewhat concerned, but to continue her reports with Cuthbert in goals is just complete and utter incompetence…get shot of her for christ sake.

#prayforDave

The way I saw it was that Nade had acknowledged the foul and he certainly did put his hand towards Russell. I viewed it as though he was going for an apologetic pat on the head/cheek that footballers sometimes do when apologising for a foul (often attempting to avoid a booking). I think Russell actually sat up (probably to look at the ref to see if he had given the foul) at the same time as Nade's hand went towards him thus making the contact. He then proceeded to throw himself back onto the ground holding his face.

Taking the rule book completely literally then there was a raised hand to Russell's face (well a lowered hand seeing as Russell was on the ground!), but there was clearly no malice intended whatsoever and I think the referee dealt with it very well.

If Nade had gone out to hit Russell I think he would have known about it. I suspect the big man's got a better jab on him then even Phil Bardsley.

Your interpretation of the incident is exactly the same as mine. I thought Russell did himself and Queens no credit it at all. I really hate to see professionals cheating in such a way to get others into trouble. Shameful.

Neither of the "contentious" incidents leading up to the second and third goals look anywhere near as bad on the highlights. Its hard to tell from that if Nade did actually handle, but its easy to see how the ref could have missed it. Holts "high" foot is nowhere near as high as it looked at the time. Right decision again

The one thing that is clear is Nades woeful defending for Russells goal!

Does Nade now sit out the next game between the sides next week after tonight's red card?

Appears to have been a straight red for either violent conduct or serious foul play so yes he will

If it is his first such offence this season he will get two matches immediate so Saturday/Tuesday.

Appears to have been a straight red for either violent conduct or serious foul play so yes he will

If it is his first such offence this season he will get two matches immediate so Saturday/Tuesday.

It was serious foul play. It's his first red card of the season, but he has been booked five times previously in the league. Is there any sort of points/totting up system, or is it just another game out when he gets his next yellow card?

That's a bonus then cause Nade is the main man for Raith

Archived