Queen of the South v's Raith Rovers 14/03/15

http://www.primopiano.co.uk/

http://www.brunosrestaurant.co.uk/

I'd book with either.

I remember mentioning the Tam O' Shanter pub to a Raith fan in the 'what are you drinking thread' a while back.

It's right next to Primo Piano if you're interested.

http://www.dumfriescamra.org.uk/www.dumfriescamra.org.uk/Dumfries_Pubs.html

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Bruno's a lot. Usually my choice for a meal out if I get the chance. Walking distance from home for me too which is a bonus. Never been in Primo Piano but as others have said, town centre right above the Tam O'Shanter. No idea how busy it is but I would have thought you'd need to book in advance to get a table at Bruno's at a reasonable hour Friday or Saturday. Primo Piano is likely the same.

I like Bruno's a lot. Usually my choice for a meal out if I get the chance. Walking distance from home for me too which is a bonus. Never been in Primo Piano but as others have said, town centre right above the Tam O'Shanter. No idea how busy it is but I would have thought you'd need to book in advance to get a table at Bruno's at a reasonable hour Friday or Saturday. Primo Piano is likely the same.

Ring, ring, Hello Bruno's

Me, Hi I'd like a table for tomorrow night.

Bruno's, Are you that Zen fae the internet?

Me, Of course.

Bruno's, Nae bother Zen, that's you sorted.

Ring, ring, Hello Bruno's

Me, Hi I'd like a table for tomorrow night.

Bruno's, Are you that Zen fae the internet?

Me, Of course.

Bruno's, Nae bother Zen, that's you sorted.

Table for one facing the corner, nice.

Murray's tactics will depend how we get on with this one. If we sit back, try to defend and play on break we'll lose. It's not worked one all season. I'm hoping he plays slightly more attacking and at least we have a go (and maybe even a first half shot!) but I just can't see it. It's not like we don't have the players to do so but Murray is very stubborn tactically.

2-0 Queens and our faint play off hopes finally extinguished.

Murray's tactics will depend how we get on with this one. If we sit back, try to defend and play on break we'll lose. It's not worked one all season.

The last 5 league games away from home would suggest the opposite:

Livingston 0-2 Raith

Hibs 1-1 Raith

Alloa 0-0 Raith

Cowden 0-1 Raith

Falkirk 0-1 Raith

Apart from when we took a point at Easter Road and then beat Rangers at Ibrox, obviously? Four points from the two games with our lowest possession this season.

Or against Falkirk?

Our away league form is excellent, not beaten in almost 3 months.

Archived