Queen of the South v's Raith Rovers 14/03/15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be pricey, given that according to Google Maps, Zen Towers in located in Manila. You'd better hope they don't have a *Does not include post & packaging* disclaimer.

Pft.

I'm a global institution, everyone knows that Zen Towers is in Fife.

Depends how our game against The Rangers goes on Tuesday.

Win that and we're only three points behind them. Lose and suddenly we're looking down and I consider Raith to be every bit a threat as Falkirk. Especially as we play each other twice in quick succession.

Guest TOPFITTER

2u4o6ld.jpg

Latest QUEENS TRUST Poster for the match,,,superb effort John maybe Queens should employ you in the Marketing Dept. ???!!!

Depends how our game against The Rangers goes on Tuesday.

Win that and we're only three points behind them. Lose and suddenly we're looking down and I consider Raith to be every bit a threat as Falkirk. Especially as we play each other twice in quick succession.

Yeah. We can actually find ourselves in the play off hunt again.

Seems a while since we shared a thread with Raith fans. Are you all still hating your manager or have you warmed to him?

Is Nade still your main danger man?

Any key ins or outs in January?

1. see above

2. Him, Vaughan and Callachan

3. Maurice Malpas.

Any key ins or outs in January?

1. see above
2. Him, Vaughan and Callachan
3. Maurice Malpas.

What he said, but the biggest factor for change of all events in January was the departure of a certain Ex-Sevco centre half who's name I have only recently sucessfully expunged from memory, I'd be grateful not to see it ever again lest I relapse into despair.

I don't think the point particularly helps our cause greatly tonight, but the manner it was achieved certainly might.

Although losing 1-0 at Ibrox but playing well is an upgrade on losing 1-0 to Falkirk and playing poorly it might not have done enough to boost morale. The late equaliser should lift everyone and hopefully help erase the memories of the Cup defeat and allow us to have a real go at the playoffs.

Our attacking options are improved for this one with Lyle back and Reilly presumably back up to speed. Not sure Smith is a genuine candidate for a start, but his confidence will be sky-high should he feature.

Defensively we are obviously weakened with Durnan and Higgins missing. We have a few options on how to replace them though.

I don't think the point particularly helps our cause greatly tonight, but the manner it was achieved certainly might.

Although losing 1-0 at Ibrox but playing well is an upgrade on losing 1-0 to Falkirk and playing poorly it might not have done enough to boost morale. The late equaliser should lift everyone and hopefully help erase the memories of the Cup defeat and allow us to have a real go at the playoffs.

Our attacking options are improved for this one with Lyle back and Reilly presumably back up to speed. Not sure Smith is a genuine candidate for a start, but his confidence will be sky-high should he feature.

Defensively we are obviously weakened with Durnan and Higgins missing. We have a few options on how to replace them though.

The point negates the "unexpected" point Falkirk got recently at home to Rangers.

It keeps us a point ahead with a superior goal difference i.e a point for them wouldn`t overtake us unless we took a hammering.

I know what you are saying re the manner of the point but it`s illogical to think the point doesn`t help our cause.

The point negates the "unexpected" point Falkirk got recently at home to Rangers.

It keeps us a point ahead with a superior goal difference i.e a point for them wouldn`t overtake us unless we took a hammering.

I know what you are saying re the manner of the point but it`s illogical to think the point doesn`t help our cause.

I don't think any points picked up by our rivals against that lot should be deemed unexpected anymore. I half thought Falkirk would win that game to be honest.

I'm not meaning to downplay the importance of last night, I agree it was key we got at least a point for the reasons you specify. I was meaning to highlight that drawing in the fashion we did might actually help our cause more than had we say taken the lead and conceded a late equaliser instead of the other way round. The outcome would be the same, but the effect on morale completely different.

Archived