Rangers v Queen of the South

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RM full of seething with (would you believe) a knuckle dragger intimating that the new board has had ample time to make an immediate impact and has failed :thumsup2

King has no idea what he has let himself in for.

If the Berz fans want success after a matter of mere days, how the hell does King expect them to wait 2 or 3 years? :1eye:1eye:blink::blink:

Will Sevco make the play offs? QOTS and Falkirk both go on good runs....

Our next 6 games are all winnable against everyone below us plus hearts at home before we go to Dumfries. We then play Cowdenbeath at home before going to Ibrox second last week of the season. This could get interesting. Wasn't a bad result for us tonight

RM full of seething with (would you believe) a knuckle dragger intimating that the new board has had ample time to make an immediate impact and has failed :thumsup2

King has no idea what he has let himself in for.

If the Berz fans want success after a matter of mere days, how the hell does King expect them to wait 2 or 3 years? :1eye:1eye:blink::blink:

It's all falling apart already isn't it?

Homo Erectus is alive and well.

:eek:

Rangers showing us all again why Celtic really need them in the top division.

The 'Dave King bounce' has also been as successful for Sevco as the Jim Murphy one for SLAB.

What's the record points margin in the championship?

We know how ra berz love a good world record :)

I was about to say Gretna, but they narrowly pipped St Johnstone to the title the year they went up, so it won't be them...

edit: although, amusingly, that reminded me that Sevco failed to beat Gretna's points tally in the seaside leagues.

Just seen the result ... is it true that Mohsni gifted the equalizer? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fun Fact: I was about to turn the stream off and get some sleep as I'm absolutely knackered and need up early tomorrow, but I saw Mohsni was coming on and thought "Ach, I'll hang around, maybe he'll make a clumsy tackle and concede a penalty in added time".

He came on and Clipboard Kenny put him at left back ( :lol: ) after Wallace went off injured - a long ball got punted his direction and he tried to chest it to charge forward, but his touch off his chest was heavy; Queens player heads it well into the gaping gap he left at LB to Carmichael (I think) who drives into the area, gets a somewhat fortunate ricochet while bringing it forward, plays a great soft pass into the area, keeper parries a shot into the path of the young QotS guy who was just on for a tap in.

Never fails to disappoint. The only show in town etc. etc.

New regime................same sh#te.

Long road me thinks before The Rangers can dream of competing for SPFL title and Champions league blah blah blah.

1.Clear out required.

2.Better youth developement,

3.Quality talented Scouts employed.

The old ways of signing established stars on lucrative contracts are a thing of the past for Rangers.

They can get there as they have the country's largest fan base assuming they stay with the team, but it will take time and the fans will need to be patient...................................................................................................................................................................very patient. :P

Good point tonight, but talk about people being obsessed, no wonder scottish football is looked upon as a bit of an embaresment & everyone north of the border thinks only 2 teams exist up here, seems everyone outside Celtic & Rangers are more concerned about them than there own club

Good point tonight, but talk about people being obsessed, no wonder scottish football is looked upon as a bit of an embaresment & everyone north of the border thinks only 2 teams exist up here, seems everyone outside Celtic & Rangers are more concerned about them than there own club

aye but who's your big team?

Rangers stopped existing in 2012 m9.

Tonight's result directly affects the club I support.

Better luck next time.

Good point tonight, but talk about people being obsessed

Jeezus this is as old and tired as Kenny Miller...

Its not obsession, its entertainment. Its a slow motion train wreck you can't take your eyes off. Its hilarious. Its one of those videos of puss being squeezed out a boil. Its horrific. Its the only show in town. Its Madonna falling off a stage. Its eye-watering. Its the longest joke in history.

Archived