Sign in to follow this  
jimmy grimble

League title

Dave King has taken over at Ibrox so the chase is definitely back on.

Dave King has taken over at Ibrox so the chase is definitely back on.

Aye, he'll be running round switching lights off and looking down the back of the seats for dropped pennies...

Hearts could do a Hibs in every game left and still win the league. That's how sown up it is.

Hearts could do a Hibs in every game left and still win the league. That's how sown up it is.

Well if they go 12 games unbeaten then they probably will win the league, yes.

BUT WAT ABOUT 86

having lived through that tomultous experience that some call nineteen eightyix i can only say with this great football team of ours nothing is ever certain, one day you're on top of the world and the next you're on the dens terraces watching some no mark destroy everything youve ever dreamed of never forget and never not remember, the league isnt over for me until the trophys in gorgie hands

hhgh

having lived through that tomultous experience that some call nineteen eightyix i can only say with this great football team of ours nothing is ever certain, one day you're on top of the world and the next you're on the dens terraces watching some no mark destroy everything youve ever dreamed of never forget and never not remember, the league isnt over for me until the trophys in gorgie hands

hhgh

Don't mention 86 mate, the clue was in witty post #8.

Note the use of uppercase and obvious spelling mistake to indicate a lack of intelligence by anyone who may hold such views.

Youngsters, no respect these days. ;)

hhgh

You're fulling absolutely nobody you pished-up, homophobic jakey.

You're fulling absolutely nobody you pished-up, homophobic jakey.

more full (sic) you.

Really depends if the Jambos fancy letting Hibs win the league just to spank SEVCO twice more for the comedy value. Otherwise it's over

hhgh

Poorly written, poorly thought out garbage. A hideous cliche fest thumped out on a biscuit crumb festooned keyboard.

Hearts need fifteen points maximum from 10 remaining fixtures, which doesn't take account of rivals dropping points. It's over.

Craig Gordon = Happy (Racist) Hibee

hhgh

To be fair, the Clunge seems to have lived through a 'tomultous' experience. That might explain some of the grammar-related nonsense. Nothing, however, explains 'eightyix' . Is it Latin?