League title

having lived through that tomultous experience that some call nineteen eightyix i can only say with this great football team of ours nothing is ever certain, one day you're on top of the world and the next you're on the dens terraces watching some no mark destroy everything youve ever dreamed of never forget and never not remember, the league isnt over for me until the trophys in gorgie hands

hhgh

having lived through that tomultous experience that some call nineteen eightyix i can only say with this great football team of ours nothing is ever certain, one day you're on top of the world and the next you're on the dens terraces watching some no mark destroy everything youve ever dreamed of never forget and never not remember, the league isnt over for me until the trophys in gorgie hands

hhgh

Don't mention 86 mate, the clue was in witty post #8.

Note the use of uppercase and obvious spelling mistake to indicate a lack of intelligence by anyone who may hold such views.

Youngsters, no respect these days. ;)

hhgh

You're fulling absolutely nobody you pished-up, homophobic jakey.

hhgh

Poorly written, poorly thought out garbage. A hideous cliche fest thumped out on a biscuit crumb festooned keyboard.

hhgh

To be fair, the Clunge seems to have lived through a 'tomultous' experience. That might explain some of the grammar-related nonsense. Nothing, however, explains 'eightyix' . Is it Latin?

Archived