which 3 players from other Scottish clubs would you like your club to

Outwith Celtic players and Ciftci as I have picked him in my last 3 I'd say

James Dayton, Greg Tansey and Greg Stewart

Although Scott Allan, Nicky Law and Ozturk would be in my list before most Premiership players

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would obviously be 3 Celtic players. Probably Johansen, Commons and Armstong/Griffiths considering what we need in our team.

If we're talking about potentially realistic options, I'd want to see us go for Kallum Higginbotham, Marley Watkins and Gavin Reilly.

Taking Celtic out of it as their players are a) unattainable and b) just better, for Killie I'd realistically take:

Kris Boyd (Rangers). Not done anything of note this season, but that's down to the club he's at rather than anything else. I genuinely believe he'd be on double figures for the season if he'd stayed at Killie. Probably daft to waste a wish on him as he'll likely be back in the summer but oh well.

Donervon Daniels (Aberdeen, c/o West Brom). Whilst Reynolds is the better of the two, Daniels is the more realistic signing that Killie could make in the summer. Looks like he's out of contract in the summer too, and would make a very good partner for Connolly at the back. If Locke gets the job permanently it seems likely he'd be tasked with shoring up the defence first and foremost, so I'd take Daniels.

Ross Draper (Inverness CT). Been really impressed any time I've seen him for Inverness, so would take him down here in a heartbeat. Locke's team is focussed on hard-work and closing down when not in possession, so you need someone to just anchor the midfield and Draper would fit that bill.

Archived