which 3 players from other Scottish clubs would you like your club to

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Gordon.

I reckon we could have got him if we were willing to gamble on his fitness. He was training with Dumbarton and might have came. Obviously that ship has sailed and looks terrible with 20/20 hindsight but the boy's career did look finished. Celtic have played a worldie with that one.

Scott Allan

What a talent, effortlessly strolls through games in the championship and seems to have all the attributes for an attacking mid. Dead ball ability, range of passing, pace, decision making, dribbling it's all there. A player you could build an attack around.

Ryan Christie

Looks very similar to Gauld at Sporting. Lightweight but fast and technical. Another player who would go for big money in 2-3 years.

Dons need a goalkeeper.

Craig Gordon is obviously the best Scottish goalkeeper (are you listening Gordon Strachan) but not at all realistic. Tbh I dont think any of the other goalkeepers (Mannus etc) are all that much better than Langfield/Brown to merit carrying three senior keepers next season.

Greg Stewart - great business for Dundee to get him on a long term deal. Dont suppose you'll take a token £100k?

Craig Slater - can see Dons making a move. McInnes hugely complimentary when pundit for the Killie Celtic tv game

Josh Meekings, as hes easily one of the best central defenders in the league.

Lyle Taylor, as he seems like an industrious striker who's fairly clinical and create chances for himself.

Johnny Hayes, pace, skill and hard work to go with it.

Callum Paterson - Hearts

Sam Nicholson - Hearts

Osman Sow - Hearts

Surprised so many are picking 3 from same club not 2 max...Also surprised no one showing any love for Zeefuik and Keatings? And I was sure someone would Rate John Mginn.

Dons need a goalkeeper.

Craig Gordon is obviously the best Scottish goalkeeper (are you listening Gordon Strachan) but not at all realistic. Tbh I dont think any of the other goalkeepers (Mannus etc) are all that much better than Langfield/Brown to merit carrying three senior keepers next season.

Greg Stewart - great business for Dundee to get him on a long term deal. Dont suppose you'll take a token £100k?

Craig Slater - can see Dons making a move. McInnes hugely complimentary when pundit for the Killie Celtic tv game

Being more realistic for Aberdeen (though the whole point of this was not to be realistic), is Mark Oxley not a good choice? He reminds me a bit of Fraser Foster in terms of style but he's a bit shorter. Mark Oxley is one I'd like to sign when Gordon goes to the EPL, until then we are good for keepers at Celtic. Leo Fassan can come in and do a job.

Archived