which 3 players from other Scottish clubs would you like your club to

For me I rate most of hearts strikers quite highly. My first choice would be Zeenairo Zeefuik who looks even classier than Sow with nicer touch and skill levels but possibly less fit than Sow. My second choice would be James Keetings of hearts, I know he is a striker but I would try to convert him into both a behind the striker type player and a wide player to play in a 4-2-3-1 formation and give him lots of chances to play positions when people are injured. My third choice would be John Mginn from St Mirren I believe not sure he still plays with Saint Mirren though but he is a classy player.

Another Rule I thought of is that only 2 of the 3 players you suggest can be from the same club.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I rate most of hearts strikers quite highly. My first choice would be Zeenairo Zeefuik who looks even classier than Sow with nicer touch and skill levels but possibly less fit than Sow. My second choice would be James Keetings of hearts, I know he is a striker but I would try to convert him into both a behind the striker type player and a wide player to play in a 4-2-3-1 formation and give him lots of chances to play positions when people are injured. My third choice would be John Mginn from St Mirren I believe not sure he still plays with Saint Mirren though but he is a classy player.

Another Rule I thought of is that only 2 of the 3 players you suggest can be from the same club.

out of all the players in scotland you'd take james keatings!!!

Archived