My book "KERBY", rated 5-stars

Latest review :

Excellent read with some loads of laugh out loud moments. My school years were a few years before the authors but it still brought back memories of our antics. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone wanting a laugh while reminiscing about their childhood.

He's some man is Fuzzy Bear ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't follow this boy's example when it comes to dealing with any unfavourable reviews...

Author bottles reviewer in Asda

Fucking hell ????

There's been a few one star reviews of Kerby from folk who it obviously offended. The thought of tracking them down half way across the country and bottling them hadn't occurred to me. Am I doing it wrong?!

Fucking hell ????

There's been a few one star reviews of Kerby from folk who it obviously offended. The thought of tracking them down half way across the country and bottling them hadn't occurred to me. Am I doing it wrong?!

How many have you sold abroad? The good thing about advertising it on here is that you know it's only a few hours away to be able to kosh the majority of your readership?

Grimbo

Eta I've still not finished the book yet but I promise the review will be 5 stars & glowing!

He certainly gave her one from the top.

_54479160_jex_1129852_de27-1.jpg

I've still not finished the book yet but I promise the review will be 5 stars & glowing!

Too bloody right it will be.

146305-bottle.jpg

Glad I left a good review. Does that mean I get given a bottle of wine rather than getting it wrapped round my napper.

Yes, you can stack shelves without having to constantly look over your shoulder.

Would this appeal to a 57 year old guy from Stobie, Dundee?

Has Granny Danger bought this?

Literary classics tend to transcend the ages and can be enjoyed by all.

Fucking hell

I certainly hate books with "disguising language"! Given "bunnies" other reviews on Amazon I'd guess she is one of the girls in your book. "Shaun Smith" and "m" are clearly two of the VLs

I certainly hate books with "disguising language"! Given "bunnies" other reviews on Amazon I'd guess she is one of the girls in your book. "Shaun Smith" and "m" are clearly two of the VLs

I think in most if not all of those cases, it's been someone who's featured in the book or knows someone who's featured in the book, albeit under an alias, and has taken umbrage. Oops!

Annoyed at "Shaun Smith" - I looked at his Amazon profile and know his actual name - saying the stories are embellished or made up. He was at my school in a different year group but we literally never spoke and he doesn't know me at all, so not sure how he can claim that. Everyone who was in my class or year has loved it and agreed the stories are bang on.

CT7Jk9_WsAAamQz.jpg

SANTA'S CUM EARLY!

Mr Claus has emptied his baw juice all over those fine chaps at Amazon and telt them that asking £1.99 for "Kerby" was bang out of order! As a result they've agreed to slash it to a mere 99p for five days only.

Well in, old boy. Now go put some clothes on ya mad old pervert.

http://tinyurl.com/pfg3t7n

Archived