new fixture list

It never happened on the pitch from what I had heard!! I believe it happened just off the pitch!!

Who was it then?

Regardless if it was on or just off the pitch, you don't urinate in a public place. A poster already stated it was only a 5 minute walk to the bathrooms.

Would you whip it out on the street? No. It's absolutely vile.

Who were the home team?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was it then?

Regardless if it was on or just off the pitch, you don't urinate in a public place. A poster already stated it was only a 5 minute walk to the bathrooms.

Would you whip it out on the street? No. It's absolutely vile.

Who were the home team?

This is insane!!

I presume the guy didn't have a full on rager and was pissing up onto his chest and face? The lads had a piss in public, he's not fired half a litre of reproductive mucus onto the faces of innocent bystanders has he?

I think the guys done wrong but it's getting out of hand all this talk. I do,however, think he should definitely have put his hand up and asked to be excused by the referee or linesman.

P.S Who calls a toilet a bathroom?

P.P.S The thought of someone trying to piss with a rager is a disgusting thought but it happens

Ps I'm helping out at left back as I'm a right back. If ur the guy at right back for eh Newton then sorry pal but I'd give up if I was u. U lot are rotten!! Wigtown are miles infront of u lot!

C'mon team Eccles :-)

Would not like to see league table however if edu had there strongest XI from start of season.

From what I heard today, you lot (Upper team and associates) are a bunch of Jose Mourinho team's tribute act!

This statement above is for eccies or whatever he calls himself!

Is it just me or do Newton & Wigtown get very unreliable referees when we go to Dumfries and beyond.

It's because all the web feet folk down there hate seeing teams from the west doing well.

Happens from about under 10s upwards.

Ps I'm helping out at left back as I'm a right back. If ur the guy at right back for eh Newton then sorry pal but I'd give up if I was u. U lot are rotten!! Wigtown are miles infront of u lot!

Eccles!!!!

Your Phil Mitchell attitude is back again! One day someone will come to your garage and DDT you through the back end of a Ford Capri!!

How fast did you run during the game yesterday?

Is it just me or do Newton & Wigtown get very unreliable referees when we go to Dumfries and beyond.

Not every time!! Just most of the time!! Ref at edu made a lot of mistakes worst one being not stopping the game for about a minute for a head injury that happened right in front of him!!

But I'll say this!! Credit where it's due edu were the better side when it came to taking the chances and that's all that matters in a match!! Well done tae them lads!!

Archived