new fixture list

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If toilets were closer to park it would maybe help

So someone did pish on the surface? That's vile and surely classed as indecent exposure.

Whoever the 'adult' was can surely control their bladder for 5 minutes.

Very nice. So apparently I should 'watch my back for stirring it' on here. I had no idea Wigtown were involved in this and it's so fucking tedious the squabbles people have on here. I said my piece not based on who the team was but based on the situation. If it had been a Newton person my thoughts would have been the same.

You don't pish on your own grass at home, so why would it be acceptable to do it on another teams football pitch.

Very nice. So apparently I should 'watch my back for stirring it' on here. I had no idea Wigtown were involved in this and it's so fucking tedious the squabbles people have on here. I said my piece not based on who the team was but based on the situation. If it had been a Newton person my thoughts would have been the same.

You don't pish on your own grass at home, so why would it be acceptable to do it on another teams football pitch.

It never happened on the pitch from what I had heard!! I believe it happened just off the pitch!!

Archived