Morton v Forfar Pathetic

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title of this thread is thoroughly deserved for whatever ghoul came up with it. Well done, bawjaws! Take your just plaudits this evening!

We've had a result like today coming for a while. Not being playing well, riding our luck, Forfar probably got the benefit of a few big decisions today but over all I can't really complain. Duffy seems to drop whatever player seems to be in form for someone who, err, isn't. He's a fanny.

As I said we were due to lose to fair play to Forfar for grinding it out but a big wake up call today. Not good enough.

Going on the Loons current away form and Ton optimism I will go 2-1 Forfar.Unlikely as it seems this is Saturdays result get it on your fixed odds now . You'll thank me Sat teatime.

Money for old rope that was.

James Watt, Richard Wilson, Andy Ritchie, Chic Murray, Arthur Montford, Alan McGraw - your boys took one helluva beating.

As pleasing as the win is, it is still just 3 points.

BTW VikingTon - these tractor-driving, bridie-munching diddy bumpkins are going nowhere . . . champ.

Loonytoons, on 08 Mar 2015 - 00:24, said:

We could only hope that Greetincokc Moron, aka Vikington, (did you see what i did there?) might not be such a fud the next time he starts a topic.

Didn't think we'd see worse than Forfar Pathetic in this thread, but ye somehow managed it.

If that's what you were going for, then well done.

Didn't think we'd see worse than Forfar Pathetic in this thread, but ye somehow managed it.

If that's what you were going for, then well done.

Well I thank you sir, that was indeed the intention.

Apologies to Vikington, it was DYB that started the thread

Edited, because this one was better than the last one. Pretty much the same as the bad team name puns.

Archived