Stuart McGrady- please help

connolly81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should also say that I've inherited a number of the team name signs that were put on the dressing room doors at finals etc, and a number of them are for Junior teams. Once I've sussed out how to load a photie to show what I mean and found cardboard tubes for posting, I'll be selling them off for the fund. Teams include Arthurlie, two of Pollok, Ladeside, Talbot, Petershill, Bo-Ness (so it says!), Stonehouse, Darvel, Bonnyrigg.

Over £1,100 raised at our quiz night on Saturday for the fund. The minute's applause at the game was one of the saddest times I've had at the football. Apparently 40 or so of Stuart's family were at the game.

amazing effort well done #footballfamily

Shettleston have printed a programme for Saturday's scottish cup quarter final tie v Auchinleck all proceeds will go to Stuart's family. Im sure both sets of supporters will buy the programme to help the cause.

• 2 weeks later...

Ardrossan Winton Rovers FC, its Players and Supporters as well as Saltcoats Victoria's supporters all donated at recent derby. The total raised was £250. One of our Sponsors The Kandy Bar also donated the pies for this game and they in turn donated this money to the Memorial Fund.

So thanks to Steven and Rhona McAllister.

Archived