Guess who.

ICTChris

Of course I didn't mean every single individual woman on the planet.

What I meant was he could easily go with a lot of very attractive girls who chase EPL footballers and their cash. Just look at his mrs FFS. Countless other examples of average joe looking football players who play for average teams punching way above their weight in regards to their mrs and people they've been with.

There'll be plenty of fantastic looking women out there throwing themselves at guys that play for 'diddies' like Sunderland because they get 60,000.00 pounds a week in their pocket.

Aye but maybe he just enjoys boabying underagers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I didn't mean every single individual woman on the planet.

What I meant was he could easily go with a lot of very attractive girls who chase EPL footballers and their cash. Just look at his mrs FFS. Countless other examples of average joe looking football players who play for average teams punching way above their weight in regards to their mrs and people they've been with.

Peter Crouch summed it up in an interview when asked, "What would you be if you weren't a footballer?"

"A virgin", he replied.

Impossible to gauge whether this singing was in support of the player, or to highlight how abnormal his actions are. Still, you get all offended if it makes you feel more humane than normal.

You wot? :huh:

Fairly obvious doubting Thomas.

The fans were singing "There's only one Adam Johnson, one Adam Johnson" . The chant suggests he's abnormal / outside the boundaries of conformity type person.

What you've done is put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

Perhaps the fans were protesting that his behaviour was unique and unacceptable ?

I remember back to high school and we had a pupil in my year with only 1 ear with brown shoes and laces and we used to shout. "There's only one Martin Black, One Martin Black" to make him feel different and small. I used to love shouting this at him until he attacked me with a encyclopedia and then kicked me to a pulp. After that I just left him alone and hung out with James Stewart and Stewart James.

That's not the point

You're coming across beastly

And thought the photo I posted would be a spoof, just wondering if anyone had saw the same

Can you find away to construct a point.

Personally I find the woman photographed as very attractive and I can understand why AJ penised her.

If you're in your twenties and seeing some lass who says she's 16, you really ought to ask yourself the following questions:

- is there even the remotest possibility she is in fact under 16 and lying about her age?

- why am I such a creepy individual?

The fans were singing "There's only one Adam Johnson, one Adam Johnson" . The chant suggests he's abnormal / outside the boundaries of conformity type person.

Perhaps the fans were protesting that his behaviour was unique and unacceptable ?

I remember back to high school and we had a pupil in my year with only 1 ear with brown shoes and laces and we used to shout. "There's only one Martin Black, One Martin Black" to make him feel different and small. I used to love shouting this at him until he attacked me with a encyclopedia and then kicked me to a pulp. After that I just left him alone and hung out with James Stewart and Stewart James.

:lol:

Underrated post imo.

Archived