Guess who.

ICTChris

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheating on a loved one is never acceptable, unless she's on her jam.

She's just had a Bairn too... I never knew he had a bird when I made my post. The points true though he could have any bird he wanted.

That however doesn't mean that it wouldn't be just as bad if he was a single average joe, like MarshMallo was saying. Of course it would still be terrible for a 27 year old man to sleep with a child. f**k knows what's made him reach the conclusion he has...

Was there not somebody on here not long ago saying something about shagging a lassie in Sweden that was 15 would be fair game because that's the legal age over there or something. Something's ringing a bell. Sure a poster had said that a mate who was in a band had said this, which he found disturbing, but another poster came on and started defending it.

She's just had a Bairn too... I never knew he had a bird when I made my post. The points true though he could have any bird he wanted.

That however doesn't mean that it wouldn't be just as bad if he was a single average joe, like MarshMallo was saying. Of course it would still be terrible for a 27 year old man to sleep with a child. f**k knows what's made him reach the conclusion he has...

Was there not somebody on here not long ago saying something about shagging a lassie in Sweden that was 15 would be fair game because that's the legal age over there or something. Something's ringing a bell. Sure a poster had said that a mate who was in a band had said this, which he found disturbing, but another poster came on and started defending it.

If you think there's something wrong with penising a 15 year old then you're welcome to your opinion. But worldwide,your view is of the minority.

If you think there's something wrong with penising a 15 year old then you're welcome to your opinion. But worldwide,your view is of the minority.

There's nothing wrong with it if you're 16 or 17....

I'd even be of the opinion that Johnson shagging a 16 year old would be disturbing and creepy. Just because it's law doesn't mean it's right. Just because 15 year olds are legal to have sex in other countries doesn't make it ok for a 27 year old man to sleep with one.

It's probably law so 15 and 16 year olds can have sex with each other, not so old creeps can have sex with them.

I doubt you see many 15/16 year olds? They're fucking bairns FFS.

So if a Scottish male who is 19, travels to America they should be allowed to have alcohol because the legal age for drinking, in the country they come from, is 18?

Absolute fucking nonsense, you think it's perfectly acceptable to have sexual intercourse with a 15 year old girl despite it being against the law?

post-49094-14254607722252_thumb.jpg

So if a Scottish male who is 19, travels to America they should be allowed to have alcohol because the legal age for drinking, in the country they come from, is 18?

Absolute fucking nonsense, you think it's perfectly acceptable to have sexual intercourse with a 15 year old girl despite it being against the law?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1425460774.621428.jpg

I've not offered my opinion LB.

All I've said is we have a different attitude to this kinda thing in this nation state.

There's obviously a lot of rumours flying about but the main one seems to be that it was the girls parents that reported this and it wasn't a one time thing which takes her back to 14 when it started. As I said it's all rumours but this could be where the rumour she was a 14 year old came from.

It's disgusting regardless. Cheating on this wife and his new born wean, with another wean. If he's found guilty then he's an absolute scumbag of the highest order.

Sunderland were very quick to suspend him and take a back seat which makes me think they may already have known about the situation, maybe through rumours or friends or family of the girl.

The Sunderland fans were also singing 'there's only one Adam Johnson' last night. Id have been mortified if that was my club. Unreal

Aye the girl was bragging about it to her pals (at the tuck shop I presume) and the dad got wind of it and reported it.

Dunno when this happened but it seems to have been a few month ago, which could be shocking if this girl has just turned 15.

Still 'penising' a 15 year old is normal accordion to immaculate pasta...

There's obviously a lot of rumours flying about but the main one seems to be that it was the girls parents that reported this and it wasn't a one time thing which takes her back to 14 when it started. As I said it's all rumours but this could be where the rumour she was a 14 year old came from.

It's disgusting regardless. Cheating on this wife and his new born wean, with another wean. If he's found guilty then he's an absolute scumbag of the highest order.

Sunderland were very quick to suspend him and take a back seat which makes me think they may already have known about the situation, maybe through rumours or friends or family of the girl.

The Sunderland fans were also singing 'there's only one Adam Johnson' last night. Id have been mortified if that was my club. Unreal

Impossible to gauge whether this singing was in support of the player, or to highlight how abnormal his actions are.

Still, you get all offended if it makes you feel more humane than normal.

Impossible to gauge whether this singing was in support of the player, or to highlight how abnormal his actions are. Still, you get all offended if it makes you feel more humane than normal.

You wot? :huh:

Impossible to gauge whether this singing was in support of the player, or to highlight how abnormal his actions are.Still, you get all offended if it makes you feel more humane than normal.

When their fans put on their own message board to sing in support of him. What else do you think that means?

Stupid as ever I see.

Adam Johnson could not get any girl he wants ffs. Not every woman is wet for an extra from The Hills have Eyes that plays for perma diddies Sunderland.

Of course I didn't mean every single individual woman on the planet.

What I meant was he could easily go with a lot of very attractive girls who chase EPL footballers and their cash. Just look at his mrs FFS. Countless other examples of average joe looking football players who play for average teams punching way above their weight in regards to their mrs and people they've been with.

There'll be plenty of fantastic looking women out there throwing themselves at guys that play for 'diddies' like Sunderland because they get 60,000.00 pounds a week in their pocket.

Archived