Scotland Squad for N.Ireland and Gibraltar

Presumably the same c***s that were seething about James Morrison playing for Scotland.

Scotland-v-England.jpg

Don't get many moans about James Morrison any more, I wonder why that is? Absolute goons. I couldn't care less if half our team spent the summer training with Isis if we win and go to France.

According to some on that TAMB - and here it would seem - that goal didn't happen and Morrison is only smiling because England won.

ETA; apparently Morrison is eligible to play for ISIS but didn't feel ISIS enough.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to some on that TAMB - and here it would seem - that goal didn't happen and Morrison is only smiling because England won.

ETA; apparently Morrison is eligible to play for ISIS but didn't feel ISIS enough.

Ah the tamb. That shining light of creepy deviants travelling the world like the super adventure club going on group trips to brothels.

Tragic VLs, the lot of them.

Will be interested to see how Matt Ritchie does. Not going into debate over his nationality, when I saw him at Swindon, he was the best player I had seen down here since Carrick/Milner on loan at Swindon. Di Canio was in charge when he was at Swindon and he put a £10 million price tag on Ritchie. Then Swindon were facing administration and had to raise 450k to stay afloat, so Ritchie sold on the cheap, this pretty much caused Di Canio to walk.

Whilst not a fan of the grandparent rule, we may as well use it, since other countries do as well. If he helps us qualify for Euro 2016, then no complains from me. Not quite sure he will be international class, but hope he is and really want him to do well, should he feature for us.

I'm boycotting this game. Attending this "International" match would in essence be legitimising Northern Ireland as a nation when in fact it is simply an occupied territory of Ireland.

Bigots seem to be red dotting this post of mines.

Will be interested to see how Matt Ritchie does. Not going into debate over his nationality, when I saw him at Swindon, he was the best player I had seen down here since Carrick/Milner on loan at Swindon. Di Canio was in charge when he was at Swindon and he put a £10 million price tag on Ritchie. Then Swindon were facing administration and had to raise 450k to stay afloat, so Ritchie sold on the cheap, this pretty much caused Di Canio to walk.

Whilst not a fan of the grandparent rule, we may as well use it, since other countries do as well. If he helps us qualify for Euro 2016, then no complains from me. Not quite sure he will be international class, but hope he is and really want him to do well, should he feature for us.

It's not the grandparent rule that's got him in

Not been to Hampden since we played the US.

Has the food catering changed?

There will still be plenty of vastly overpriced pies/hotdogs and chips I'm sure don't you worry

I only get food if I'm extremely drunk, last time I got a feast, took me about half the second half to eat it all 8)

There will still be plenty of vastly overpriced pies/hotdogs and chips I'm sure don't you worry

I only get food if I'm extremely drunk, last time I got a feast, took me about half the second half to eat it all 8)

Pie and chips will do me mate :D.

Archived