Motherwell v Kilmarnock

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed re: Watt, what with the club making a big thing about his new contract and the fact that Straker was bombed straight out the squad after the Dundee game I'd hope that would mean that Watt would be the preferred replacement but who knows.

Roughly the same team & system as last week (give or take) would be welcome.

Law states that with Killie feeling comfortable and Well desperate that Killie win by the odd goal from a really really dubious and later proven to be incorrect decision from an incompetent referee - its the law, when you are most desperate as a football fan everything goes against you as witnessed by Killie fans at Palmerston many years ago when Clyde beat St J with a goal that should never have been while we hammered QOS and got demoted on goal difference

Law states that with Killie feeling comfortable and Well desperate that Killie win by the odd goal from a really really dubious and later proven to be incorrect decision from an incompetent referee - its the law, when you are most desperate as a football fan everything goes against you as witnessed by Killie fans at Palmerston many years ago when Clyde beat St J with a goal that should never have been while we hammered QOS and got demoted on goal difference

That is the law. Another law is - any player you release acrimoniously will score a last minute goal which denies you top 6 and then you'll never hear of him again.

7th law. You're not allowed to talk about the state of the pitch if it's a ploughed field but if it's plastic you can have entire press conferences about how it 'ruins the game'.

I wonder how many of the players that were moaning at the start of the season might have a different opinion right about now...

I am too long in the tooth to ever feel confident about Motherwell getting a result they need. However, I was at Fir Park last week and lets just say I am not as despondent as I would have been.

Games in doubt lads according to our twitter due to the heavy rain. The clubs twitter says they're working hard to make it playable.

I'll be gutted if it's off since we finally have a bit of momentum. Fingers crossed its on

Games in doubt lads according to our twitter due to the heavy rain. The clubs twitter says they're working hard to make it playable.

I'll be gutted if it's off since we finally have a bit of momentum. Fingers crossed its on

Shock, horror.

BBC weather says the rain in Motherwell is to go off around noon and stay off 'til 6ish. Hopefully they can keep it at bay until then and then it'll have three hours to dry up a bit.

Archived