Morton v Stirling

The game on Tuesday is a real chance to claw some goals back on Stranraer so I think Duffy should really be playing the 3 strikers from the start.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll be surprised if the game is even on, weather isnt looking good over the next few days, either will be waterlogged or there will be snow on the pitch.

i'll be surprised if the game is even on, weather isnt looking good over the next few days, either will be waterlogged or there will be snow on the pitch.

Eleven games scheduled for Cappielow this month. Mark will certainly earn his wages this month if he can get all eleven played.

Eleven games scheduled for Cappielow this month. Mark will certainly earn his wages this month if he can get all eleven played.

Yeah he was saying that on Twitter last night that March is to be dry...expect today tomorrow and Tuesday and so fa its just been raining practically nonstop since yesterday afternoon.

After the Airdrieonians game I think the best we can hope for is an improved performance. Cant see us getting anything from this game but you never know.

Overall Morton to win but Albion putting up a bit more of a fight I hope !

Prediction Morton 2Albion 0

Agreed, Celtic reserves were supposed to be playing on either Monday or Tuesday night and it was called off because of a waterlogged pitch. The rain hasn't really stopped all week and there's more heavy rain/snow due in the next few days. Hopefully I'm wrong but I think the game will be off.

We really should be winning this quite comfortably after our recent performances. Hopefully Jamie McCluskey is dropped for Caldwell -

Gaston

Kilday O'Ware Lamie Russell

Pepper McKee Forbes

Caldwell MacDonald McManus

5-0 Morton :)

Have to be winning home bankers like this if we're going to be title contenders in a couple of months time.

We'll probably huff and puff for the first hour then score a couple to settle the nerves.

Ton -2 at least.

We haven't won by 3 or more since the win over Stranraer in august. Hopefully we're due one, but we haven't really looked like hammering anyone this season (apart from that one game against 10 men).

Archived