Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 14/03/2015

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Platform 5 opposite the station is decent for some bog-standard scran and a few beers.

Have a nice pre-match :)

I've never been but platform 5 is meant to be decent. Then Dickens is a Hearts boozer, diggers or the Caley sample room. The prison wardens club is twenty yards from your end aswell.

Cheers lads.

Jambos, best place for some lunch and pre-match drinks please? Hoping to get through early and make a day of it. Train to Haymarket probably so round about there would be handy.

Just zoom in on Haymarket here

Cheers....must get round to trying the place!

Chop chop's food is Northern Chinese from up near the Korean border so it's very different from the Hong Kong/Cantonese style which we tend to think of as Chinese food.

Whether that leaves you disappointed or pleasantly surprised is a matter of taste but it's well worth a shot.

The Wing Sing Inn on Dundee Terrace is similar but possibly even more adventurous for a westerner.

Chop chop's food is Northern Chinese from up near the Korean border so it's very different from the Hong Kong/Cantonese style which we tend to think of as Chinese food.

Whether that leaves you disappointed or pleasantly surprised is a matter of taste but it's well worth a shot.

The Wing Sing Inn on Dundee Terrace is similar but possibly even more adventurous for a westerner.

I'm very adventurous when it comes to food mate :)

Cheers though......will give both a try though.

Rangers are so comically shite that winning it at Ibrox is looking more and more unlikely. <_<

Was trying to work it out actually. With Rangers being so utterly scat it'll be wrapped up the week before probably.

With Rangers being so utterly scat it'll be wrapped up the week before probably.

The guard of honor for the champions at Ibrox would be a laugh. ^_^

The guard of honor for the champions at Ibrox would be a laugh. ^_^

I'm pretty sure that apart from the Orcs, most of Scottish football would like to see this - but you have to lose to us on Saturday to make it happen!

I'd expect a relatively comfortable home win but it certainly won't be anything like the Cowdenbeath game. I'd imagine Dumbarton will set out to frustrate us early doors.

Important the fans don't expect another steamroller.

Let's all meet up at Chop Chop, share some beers, laugh at Rangers and agree to a narrow away win on the understanding Murray swears allegiance to the Roseburn and Drew Busby gets the freedom of Dumbarton.

Good deal that.

Let's all meet up at Chop Chop, share some beers, laugh at Rangers and agree to a narrow away win on the understanding Murray swears allegiance to the Roseburn and Drew Busby gets the freedom of Dumbarton.

Good deal that.

Chop Chop, beers and a laugh at Rangers sounds good......not sure about the rest though.

Archived