The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

4 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

My opinion of people who stand for GSTQ is at around the same level as people who eat their own shite or beast family members.

You've obviously never tried Walt Disney World edible poop. However, on the subject of having an apatite for shite. Since the onset of the snp gov I have developed a liking for trichophobia.

I was under the impression you have been indulging in urophagia and coprophobia for some time now considering the pish and shite you post, characterized as bullshit. You must get all your nurishment from the snp spin chefs.

BTW Japanese boffins claim to have discovered a way to produce edible steaks from human shite. Sounds a bit fishy to me, but maybe that is what they have been suchi-ing us all along.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Talking of which, I wonder what they've put in Donald's burrito for his big day out south of the Rio Grande.

I've never tied Mexican food, but if planning to try you should keep your toilet roll in the fridge and keep a bucket of ice cubes handy.

I've never tied Mexican food, but if planning to try you should keep your toilet roll in the fridge and keep a bucket of ice cubes handy.

I would, they eat chicken with chocolate sauce poured over. I'm sure Donald will sort it out.

2 million illegals getting deported within 2 hours if Trump wins.
He's still building a wall and the Mexicans will be paying for it,they just don't know it.
They will if they've got twitter.

Because im allowed to?
Personally think that as much as many of the incidents of cops shooting people are rightfully being investigated the blanket 'all cops are racist and all police shootings are murder' stance of BLM etc are misinformed, are there racist cops over there, yes, are all of them? no.

Why the initially pissy statement I was looking for you to explain your disagreement.

I don't think anyone has claimed ALL the police are racist. But there's a clear institutionalised problem of racism within the police force coupled with an increasingly prevalent view that the police don't consider themselves as part of the community, particularly the African American community, and that is a problem that's costing people their lives.

http://observer.com/2016/09/mainstream-media-defeat-trump-by-attacking-his-supporters/

Thought this article was an interesting read. Obviously there's part of it that's self-pitying as the editor of the Observer is Trump's son-in-law. However some interesting points raised, difficult to argue with many of them. The media, not just in the good ol' USA, has been over-extending its remit for a long time now.

On 24/08/2016 at 12:43, Paco said:

And yeah, don't get me wrong - Trump's an outright buffoon. All I was really saying is in spite of everything he's said and done, in spite of Clinton's monumental lead in resource and spend, he's still not 100% out of it. Which speaks volumes for Clinton.

Probably speaks volumes for the general mentality of a lot of people in the US.  People seem to believe that he's going to, for example, open up the closed steel mills and build this wall.  Trump must be shiting himself at the prospect of winning and having to back up his rhetoric.

Anyone noticed that he looks like Mussolini when he speaks...that self-satisfied smug grin and slight nodding of the head between utterances?

47 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Probably speaks volumes for the general mentality of a lot of people in the US.  People seem to believe that he's going to, for example, open up the closed steel mills and build this wall.  Trump must be shiting himself at the prospect of winning and having to back up his rhetoric.

Anyone noticed that he looks like Mussolini when he speaks...that self-satisfied smug grin and slight nodding of the head between utterances?

Reckon it's more to do with people just voting for the option that's going to shake things up since they're seeing no material benefit from voting in what they see as more of the same. Then again, it is the USA we're on about. They'd probably vote in John Cena if he ran on a platform of Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

On 02/09/2016 at 12:27, Hampden Diehard said:

I can't speak for the people of the USA, but trump certainly seems to  have traction with a great deal of them. I think he knows he is going to win simply due to the anti establishment world wide evolution that is happening. Well, who else can be blamed or praised for the current situation in any country. I can't think of any politician who has completely followed their own hyperbole when in office.

Mussolini was a very clever man and politician, and not the bumbling oaf some portray as.

What has Hillary actually been doing these past few weeks? As far as I can see, the strategy is to hide and hope people forget it's her they'll actually have to vote for if they want to beat Trump. Trump's entire campaign has been that Clinton is in the pockets of the establishment and millionaires,so Clinton has spent the last month... Er, taking money from the establishment and millionaires.

Her team tweet some empty, meaningless phrases usually aimed at minorities or women a few times a day. She hasn't given a news conference in a year and very rarely allows herself to be interviewed. Meanwhile scandal after scandal seems to follow her around.

I get that she's a better option than Trump but in a 'normal' cycle I'm not even convinced she'd have even been allowed to stand.

It looks like Trump's recent 'gains' are actually Clinton getting worse as they are now both viewed unfavourably by around 60% of respondents. What a dreadful choice. Questions about her emails and her health continue to be daily news and Wikileaks have said they will continue to release more damaging material. It seems the main response is to try and find as many tenuous links between Trump and Russia/Putin as possible. Do normal Americans even care about that?

I still can't quite believe Trump might win, but Clinton really is a bad enough alternative for so many people for it to happen. 

Probably speaks volumes for the general mentality of a lot of people in the US.  People seem to believe that he's going to, for example, open up the closed steel mills and build this wall. 

People in this country voted for brexit in the belief that industry would be resurrected in this country.
Some of them even said they believed it out loud on a panorama special.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

...in a 'normal' cycle I'm not even convinced she'd have even been allowed to stand.

Any cycle, it's remarkable that this person is in the running for president. Then again, the race is always a complete circus in one way or another, and the Clinton machine is as corrupt as they come.

Good article a few days ago on her insane weaseling out of the classified email shebang with the FBI:

http://observer.com/2016/09/fbi-data-dump-shows-clinton-is-criminal-and-clueless/

Archived