The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

For some reason I can't view videos on the p and b app. Could someone point me in the right direction for the video a few posts up

Zetterlund's equally brilliant effort: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm on the mobile so can't see this. What's the deal?

Imagine a large theatre full of SNP voters railing against the London media bias in unison. Goosebumps!

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm on the mobile so can't see this. What's the deal?

The Alex Jone alt.right wing of the fruit loops have decided one of Clinton's advisers and his brother are guilty of killing Maddie McCann.  On what could kindly be called the flimsiest of speculation.

Got my Obamacare insurance cancellation notice in the mail last week. Looks like my monthly premium on my new plan will be going from $270/month to $380/month. My deductible is going from $4,500 to $6,000. Prescription drugs are 100% out of pocket. $100 - $150 per doctors visit depending. I remember the nice days before Obamacare when I paid $210/month and had a $2,000 deductible.

Regarding this exact issue, I saw that there was a wikileaks revelation that Clinton was working with the big drug companies to keep HIV medication prices high in the US in exchange from making them lower in Africa. Supposedly one of the reasons Obamacare spiked premiums was because it became illegal to sell insurance that didn't cover a potential HIV/AIDS infections. So, I have to pay more to cover people who engage in high risk activity in the USA, and then my government wants to keep me paying more so people who engage in the same high risk activity in Africa can pay less? Sounds like Democrat policy in a nutshell.

This election is a battle in the new class war. Mass immigration to the West represents a looting of wealth by upper class vultures unseen since the capitalists wiped out Russian industry at the fall of the Soviet Union. It seems to me the preponderance of evidence is that mass immigration is of little economic benefit to the people currently living in the West as most of the gains are captured by the immigrants themselves. What does result is a mass transfer of wealth from labor to capital. And we even have a modern opiate of the masses to keep the people in line with the new religion of political correctness and anti-racism. Our masters also benefit from a more compliant and stable (in addition to cheaper) workforce, which is just as important to them.

And then of course our new multicultural society presents all types of rent seeking opportunities ($$$$) and fun social engineering experiments for the managerial class which run our supposed democracies. The best thing Trump has proposed is the ban on lobbying by ex-elected officials and ex-executive branch employees. Perhaps he can bring back the spoils system which would be the only way to put the democratically elected leaders back in charge of the bureaucracy, but that's probably too much to ask for right now. Drain The DC Swamp!

Big Business, Big Government, and Big Culture (the priests of our new multicultural PC religion) are colluding against the Western citizen. Will we stop them?

I have said for a while that the bile and venom generated by the racist, xenophobic and misogynist Trump campign will long outlast this election.  If the Hispanic vote in key swing states is one of the key factors in determining the Presidency then the blowback could be brutal.

That said there could be no greater irony than the 'Build The Wall' rhetoric coming back to bite Trump.

53 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I hope Assange isn't playing games when he's saying they're holding back the best email until today so they can't change the fact Hilary is president. Be like a final twist in a movie.

Don't think her supporters will give a f**k, Nixons dint care when Watergate broke just before his Landslide victory.

The idea that Big Business will suffer under a Trump presidency is fanciful at best. I'm surprised that the more sceptical conservatives US-side seem to have been taken in by this.

Clinton's chances of winning are now increasing by the hour - unsurprisingly. 538 now has her at a 71.9% chance of winning.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have said for a while that the bile and venom generated by the racist, xenophobic and misogynist Trump campign will long outlast this election.  If the Hispanic vote in key swing states is one of the key factors in determining the Presidency then the blowback could be brutal.

That said there could be no greater irony than the 'Build The Wall' rhetoric coming back to bite Trump.

Out of curiosity, do you think it's actually possible to invite in masses of people who will outvote the nation that existed up to a few decades ago, to do this without ever obtaining majority consent of the nation, and to not cause any type of backlash?

California was the state that not long ago produced Reagan and Nixon as governors before both went on to the Presidency. If California still had the demographics it had in 1980 it would be a Republican leaning purple state. Instead Republicans are unelectable in state-wide elections and it's even got so bad that mobs of foreign people attacked any Republican attempts to exercise our Constitutional rights to peaceful assembly and free speech this election, often with the tacit consent of the local governments. The people of California were swamped with a new people who now make it impossible for the Californians of a slightly older stock to live under their choice of government and their historic political culture. This is the future of all of America if immigration is not gotten under control to a reasonable level where the new arrivals can be assimilated.

Archived