The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's bound to be a football or a tennis match out there at similar odds and a more secure* chance of winning. Best I can see is 1/5?

She'll almost definitely win it but with leaks happening on a daily basis you never know what's coming next. 

*obviously gambling is never secure

4 hours ago, mjw said:

Good for you.
A grown man standing on a stage ranting about 'ripping babies from wombs' is still an imbecile.

Exactly. And the flippant way he makes statements like this implies that it's a practice that happens all the time, or supports the notion that a woman can wake up one morning in the 39th week of her pregnancy and go get an abortion that day just because she doesn't feel like having a baby anymore, when the truth of the matter is nothing like that and abortions during the time frame Trump suggests are so rare that very little data exists about them and CNN's fact-checker describes them as "almost unheard of".

If the polls are right then Clinton will skoosh it. Trump was not even in the lead at his peak and he has massively shrunk his base over the last few weeks.
They were saying that deep Rep states like Ohio and Arizona are now in play for the Dems.
I think he's going to get shafted.

Just wait until day before polling incase Wikileaks really does have something catastrophic.

Aye, but by that time, if nothing has come from Wiki, the odds will be so short that I'd need 100k to make it worthwhile, I guess asking, is there a chance wiki have anything so damaging to Clinton to make it any less than a parade to the finishing line?

FiveThirtyEight currently has Clinton with an 86.2% chance of winning, which in a two horse race is pretty compelling. Is there a chance that could change? I guess it's more possible than probable, but that's why they call it risk.

This could easily go on the 'Reasons to be Cheerful' thread but a wummin I see when I visit Houston (TX not Renfrew) left me a Facebook message, "My ex has had 12 lawn signs for Trump stolen!"

Some Texans are guid c***s!

Maybe not! It's possible they wanted them for their own lawn?
Which could mean there are 13 racist arseholes in Texas!
Difficult to believe, but possible nonetheless......

1 minute ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Or one super-racist.

9 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

13 racist arses per square metre in TX more-like,  Obviously not as bad as some states, and it is always fun to visit, but I'd hate to live there.

7 minutes ago, MSU said:

Or one super-racist.

Hunners, probably.

I'm having doubts that it would have taken Kremlin superhackers to crack Podesta's gmail. All you'd have to do is guess his password, and it seems he was a bit careless with them:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/john-podesta-cybersecurity-hacked-emails-230122

P.S. What it seems happened was a tad more sophisticated but not beyond someone with pretty basic web design skills.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2016/10/21/how-john-podestas-emails-were-hacked-and-how-to-prevent-it-from-happening-to-you/#726451e55c02

5 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I just come to this thread everyday to see what new nickname banana has for Hillary. 

I saw her referred to as Hillary KKKlinton in a comments section the other day, which I believe is a new one for this thread.

Archived