The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

15 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Well, no, because I'm attacking the content of your post in that it's so obviously contradictory it has to be trolling.

You don't genuinely believe that you can attack Clinton for deflecting by blaming the Russians for leaking the emails and ignoring the actual content of the leaks, then in the very next sentence deflect from Trump by blaming Clinton for the leak of the footage and ignore the actual content of the leak.

I'm not deflecting, I'm placing these two recently breaking stories side by side and viewing the respective responses.

The outcome is that Trump's lad-chat is apparently far worse than Shillary's endless corruption and dirty deeds. Hypocrisy on a grand scale considering her vile feminist misandry and misogyny.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spot on, this 'It's the Ruskies!' line is tiresome deflection. Meanwhile, the actual content of leaks and hacks continues to go unreported.

Raging misandrist and misogynist Shrillary playing the sexist card again by releasing some lad-chat, Jesus f**k[emoji38]

"Grab them by the pussy" Lad chat? Fuckin hell.

"Lad chat" seems to be the meaningless phrase of the week on P&B.  I miss "quisling".

And the point is that he's not a moron listening to Talksport, he's the self proclaimed moral candidate.  He's still a moron though, I'll grant you that.  

This won't harm him tbf as his entire campaign is vocalising the impulsive taboo impulses of angry young white Redditors.

This. He's had plenty of opportunities to f**k it up with the mad things he has spouted but yet he has failed to lose any ground. I don't see this episode affecting him at all.

Election over, I think. Clinton will have something else to drop at the debates. Going to be a lot more comfortable than it appeared - two weeks ago it actually looked quite likely Trump was going to do it. Crazy.

36 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Why does Banana call her 'Shrilary'? She's not got a shrill voice at all.

35 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Because he's a moron. 

I'm fairly sure it was Shillary he was aiming for, but he didn't know the word shill.

More trouble for Trump - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37594918. The reports suggest that the final weeks of the campaign will be a nasty slanging match.

"Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked and shamed his victims. We'll discuss this in the coming days," he [Trump] said. "See you at the debate on Sunday."

Archived