Frogs legs

Assuming its lads from edusport, being 18-19 year olds...

The lads at Selkirk where promised the world given a 4 bedroom house which had smashed windows etc and not really fit for purpose then had to sleep in their clubrooms. That's why the French lads didn't work there.

Did they not have some in there u 20s? ? Couldn't cut it so went to play for Coldstream and one at tynie.

Personally I would go and promote youngsters from the boys clubs than use the edusports. Not a big success rate of players to have came to edu then turned pro.

There was a couple, axel Hernandez or something a left back wasn't the best but done what to u tell him to do a typical stay in your position left back.

The boy centre mid black lad seemed a player but didn't do much off the ball and seemed to conserve energy and when opposition where knackered would go on mazy runs.

Think they may have got a couple others along but I'm not sure, where they not young academy dropouts? I was expecting magic from them tbh. Played a couple times for the 20s and again they done what was asked.

Chaps

Yes we have four players from Edusport academy who have come along to help us out until the end of the season. The deal was fixed up by myself Allan Wilson and Jim Mclean. To tell you the truth it has been hard to attract players to the borders since i took over in November. With these lads in it has given us options. They may not be used to EOS football but there having a go and we welcome that as its been a tough season for Coldstream as a whole. I think any help in football for clubs players wise at times is a god send and we at Coldstream appreciate them having a go with us.

Cheers

Steve

Chaps Yes we have four players from Edusport academy who have come along to help us out until the end of the season. The deal was fixed up by myself Allan Wilson and Jim Mclean. To tell you the truth it has been hard to attract players to the borders since i took over in November. With these lads in it has given us options. They may not be used to EOS football but there having a go and we welcome that as its been a tough season for Coldstream as a whole. I think any help in football for clubs players wise at times is a god send and we at Coldstream appreciate them having a go with us. Cheers Steve

Nice to see an honest post from within the club.

Best of luck for rest of season

Archived