Lugar Boswell Thistle

Kennie

Hahaha the guff fans moan about people hijacking their thread. Oh the hypothetical little men are funny

You are the biggest troll on this site. Your obsession with the Buffs knows no bounds. Nobody has moaned about hijacking their threads and as far as I can see this thread is very much about the Buffs.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the biggest troll on this site. Your obsession with the Buffs knows no bounds. Nobody has moaned about hijacking their threads and as far as I can see this thread is very much about the Buffs.

pmsl back in you go. Yous are some lot

Well actually it was about new signings until it was taken over but we are glad you are taking so much interest in the goings on at lugar.....maybe a touch of fear there ?

Yet you seem to keep bringing up another team! Why not just support your team which I presume will be lugar until pastures new come about. And fear of what exactly?

Now now blue bear .I hear you are already having "bad dreams" so I don't want to frighten you any more. Just happy to respond to all you good Kilwinning folk.

You still haven't answered my question though.

Plus the original one point accrued for the draw. So you get 3 points in total either way.

could you write that down so we can see the working out. :) SUM are still no share. :lol: lol,

Just to bring this topic back round to Lugar Boswell Thistle, I'd like to clear up a couple of points.

Gary Russell

Gary Russell was given assurances from Whitletts that he would be realeased. When George Grierson heard about this he approached Gary with an offer to join him at Lugar as a coach, Gary accepted the offer and is now a member of Lugar's management team.

Allan Paterson

Speculation was rife on here about 'Bambi' leaving Lugar to join Maybole. After yesterday's match, Allan shook hands with myself and George Grierson and assured us that he was remaining at Lugar and would be grateful if we could put an end to this speculation as he want's to concentrate on the rest of the season and the league championship.

Just to bring this topic back round to Lugar Boswell Thistle, I'd like to clear up a couple of points.

Gary Russell

Gary Russell was given assurances from Whitletts that he would be realeased. When George Grierson heard about this he approached Gary with an offer to join him at Lugar as a coach, Gary accepted the offer and is now a member of Lugar's management team.

Allan Paterson

Speculation was rife on here about 'Bambi' leaving Lugar to join Maybole. After yesterday's match, Allan shook hands with myself and George Grierson and assured us that he was remaining at Lugar and would be grateful if we could put an end to this speculation as he want's to concentrate on the rest of the season and the league championship.

Gary Russell was given assurance he would be released on the basis that he told Whitletts he was finished with football as he doesn't have the time anymore and the travelling was too much only to turn up at a club thats a promotion rival and a good bit further away than Whitletts. Vics paid good money for Gary and paid him a decent weekly wage but only got half a dozen games out him before his decision to quit. Don't see the big deal on him getting released as he also told Whitletts he was injured for 6 weeks. Hope that clears up Whitletts side of things.

Well actually it was about new signings until it was taken over but we are glad you are taking so much interest in the goings on at lugar.....maybe a touch of fear there ?

I'll gladly depart this thread, but I can assure you Lugar aren't causing me to lose any sleep, that's for sure. Bigger fish to fry.

Your welcome to continue your Buffs hate campaign for the time being.

Gary Russell was given assurance he would be released on the basis that he told Whitletts he was finished with football as he doesn't have the time anymore and the travelling was too much only to turn up at a club thats a promotion rival and a good bit further away than Whitletts. Vics paid good money for Gary and paid him a decent weekly wage but only got half a dozen games out him before his decision to quit. Don't see the big deal on him getting released as he also told Whitletts he was injured for 6 weeks. Hope that clears up Whitletts side of things.

I'm not having a dig at Whitletts. I was merely stating how it came about that we got Gary onboard.

Whitletts made an announcement on social media that Gary had been released, we acted on that information.

If that announcement had not been made we would never have contacted Gary.

Always rated Russell but he spent far too much time in lower leagues could have played more at a higher level.Ladeside were interested in him when he was at Dalry or Hurlford but nothing came of it.If he gets fit Grierson could still get a lot out of him like he did with Fabi and Shearer.

Archived