3 easy points: Stranraer vs Dunfermline

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pars website says......

Buchanan was alleged to have stamped on Longworth. The referee took no immediate action but his assistant advised him of what he saw and with a pat on referee Kevin Graham's back instigated the 29th minute red card

Whose going to get humped more today, us or Cowdenbeath?

The board screwed up big time by giving Potter the job. Our season being over by March is a complete embarrassment. Least they've got plenty of time to find an actual manager for next season.

Whose going to get humped more today, us or Cowdenbeath?

The board screwed up big time by giving Potter the job. Our season being over by March is a complete embarrassment. Least they've got plenty of time to find an actual manager for next season.

While we can't accuse all of you of it there were quite a few Pars fans calling for Potter to be appointed when Jefferies was still in charge, saying he couldn't possibly be worse.

Game to abandoned due to string winds and a waterlogged pitch

Pars website says: As the torrential rain continued a roller was used to soak up the area in front of the main stand but as the teams emerged there was a as considerable amount of surface water on the pitch.

It doesn't make it clear if it's rainwater or from the floods of tears from the Pars.

While we can't accuse all of you of it there were quite a few Pars fans calling for Potter to be appointed when Jefferies was still in charge,

saying he couldn't possibly be worse.

It was always the plan for Potter to replace Jefferies. I don't know why a lot of Pars fans seem to have forgotten this.

I was pleased to see Jefferies go as it wasn't working under him. I thought Potter couldn't do any worse. But obviously he has been.

Archived