3 easy points: Stranraer vs Dunfermline

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm referring to the same Jim Duffy side below us in the league, come the end of the season I'm pretty certain that will still be the case, I also reckon our stronger squad than Forfars will help pull us through times of injuries and suspension. Of course if you do think that Dunfermline will fail to win promotion I will chuck in £20 towards a charity bet.

I'd also strongly disagree that we've bottled every big game in our history. I do appreciate you are a fairly new club, and that while the last three years sum up Airdrie to a tee, it isn't quite the same for Dunfermline's rich history(as it shows)

I'm going to post this every week until the end of the season. How's the view down there pars?

5-1 is a bit sore to take, but I was resigned to defeat after tuesday and after seeing the lineup(seriously wtf potter, at least JJ was content with only playing random players on the wing, but you've gone and added full backs to that as well) it was obvious we'd lose at least 2 or 3, so today's score doesn't hurt that much on its own, but their is no end in sight as we find more and more ways to f**k things up, 2 relegations down, 4 more to go.

Archived