Dalbeattie Star Manager

Ross O'Neri

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting one this Skin leaving. Is he after the Threave job if it becomes available? Surely Threave committee will be looking to change things for next season although Skin did turn them down a couple of seasons back. Personally if Buff leaves at the end of the season (as the rumours are already suggesting) I would give the job to Vinnie with a new assistant. I am sure he would attract players. Just a thought :thumsup2

I think that he has done a good enough job given the resources that was available to him. D&G is a sparsely populated area with only so many good players available to go around the clubs.

Good luck to him in whatever he does next.

Ha ha Rab B, remind where is the spin?

How did your scouse cousins get on tonight? :P

Spin on that one.

Grimbo

Played really poorly, were pretty lucky to get penalties, Besiktas scored all 5 and my Scouse cousins didn't. Knocked out. End of.

Now if that had been Spartans ...

Played really poorly, were pretty lucky to get penalties, Besiktas scored all 5 and my Scouse cousins didn't. Knocked out. End of.

Now if that had been Spartans ...

The thing is with your scouse cousins we will be available to see the highlights of the match if not actually watch it live on Telly, so you can't say we played brilliantly when I'm fact you played pish, cos you'd look a dick.

Everyone gets to see the highlights packages of Spartans matches, so folk can see for themselves.

I thought City were ace against Barca, if only Nosher had stayed in scallypool for another season we 'd have had them. Oh & hopefully he'd have been too tired for Sunday. ;)

Grimbo

The thing is with your scouse cousins we will be available to see the highlights of the match if not actually watch it live on Telly, so you can't say we played brilliantly when I'm fact you played pish, cos you'd look a dick.

Everyone gets to see the highlights packages of Spartans matches, so folk can see for themselves.

I thought City were ace against Barca, if only Nosher had stayed in scallypool for another season we 'd have had them. Oh & hopefully he'd have been too tired for Sunday. ;)

Grimbo

stick to the topic . ????.

That's 3 times we have had a visit to ainslie park and yet again skin comes away with the manager of the day award! Sorry grim but looks like there is only one winner in this debate. .

That's 3 times we have had a visit to ainslie park and yet again skin comes away with the manager of the day award! Sorry grim but looks like there is only one winner in this debate. .

Manager of the day ? In a 2 horse race like ???

Yesterday ye could give it to Gary Jardine yet again for an away victory against the ever improving EK

Gala s manager for scoring 5 goals (5 goals against any opposition at this level is impressive)

Oor mickey for after going a man and goal behind after a minute or so and playing the following 89 mins scoring 4 goals (well done lads)

Or shelly Kerrs students who defeated Gretna who have powered their way to the 2nd qualifying spot for a bye in the scottish and seem to be getting a nice weekend run going

So ye see both yer managers yesterday would nae make the top 4 :P

Manager of the day ? In a 2 horse race like ???

Yesterday ye could give it to Gary Jardine yet again for an away victory against the ever improving EK

Gala s manager for scoring 5 goals (5 goals against any opposition at this level is impressive)

Oor mickey for after going a man and goal behind after a minute or so and playing the following 89 mins scoring 4 goals (well done lads)

Or shelly Kerrs students who defeated Gretna who have powered their way to the 2nd qualifying spot for a bye in the scottish and seem to be getting a nice weekend run going

So ye see both yer managers yesterday would nae make the top 4 :P

if he had a brain and you had read the rest of the thread, before ye were shouting shite, the opinion was between a certain dalbeattie manager and a certain spartans manager! Some folk are hard work!

if he had a brain and you had read the rest of the thread, before ye were shouting shite, the opinion was between a certain dalbeattie manager and a certain spartans manager! Some folk are hard work!

Who's brain your brain,my brain,Douglas s brain,yer managers brain, i never was much good at English at school :P

Anyway back to the topic...

Dinnae let yesterday's LL match facts get in the way of a manager who canny whack a game on a heavy park ;)

Who's brain your brain,my brain,Douglas s brain,yer managers brain, i never was much good at English at school :P

Anyway back to the topic...

Dinnae let yesterday's LL match facts get in the way of a manager who canny whack a game on a heavy park ;)

funny that cause we whacked you twice up at Roswell on a heavy park.

Archived