TWADDLE GONE!

With Twaddle having left Lothian surely they must offer the job to the super-duper successful manager that is Fraser Ogilvie?

At least if he gets the job he can select himself in the hope of playing the 16 minutes required for a league medal if they win it :thumsup2

I've also heard he has excellent contacts in 'spinning classes' and a degree in posting shite on facebook, surely thats what every chairman is after :P

Rap Baget(officially back in football season 2015/16...FACT!!)

ps in Frasers defence i'd hire him purely to get his tidy bird along to the games :wub: and he informs me he doubled his minutes tally for the season by playing a half hour on Saturday!!

With Twaddle having left Lothian surely they must offer the job to the super-duper successful manager that is Fraser Ogilvie?

At least if he gets the job he can select himself in the hope of playing the 16 minutes required for a league medal if they win it :thumsup2

I've also heard he has excellent contacts in 'spinning classes' and a degree in posting shite on facebook, surely thats what every chairman is after :P

Rap Baget(officially back in football season 2015/16...FACT!!)

ps in Frasers defence i'd hire him purely to get his tidy bird along to the games :wub: and he informs me he doubled his minutes tally for the season by playing a half hour on Saturday!!

about as successfull as rab paget. pfft

Couldn't have reported at the start of the season when Tynecastle won 6-7 games in a row??? Every time av seen them this season, on there day they are a match for any side, very young team, team have lost a couple of players, only 2 weeks ago a read a report about there game against Whitehill welfare , Mikey Lawson couldn't compliment Stephen Mckenzie aka macca, anymore saying how well his team performed and didn't deserve to lose the game,if the statement is true about lose today and could be sacked, think that's shocking , for someone who has been at the club for over 10 years , embarrassing in Ma opinion, when chips are down why not back the manager everyone goes through bad patch, everyone av spoke to got nothing but good and positive things to say about the boy macca!!!!a really hope he gets back into football soon, Tynecastle's loss!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived