Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

We have watched series 1 again over the last couple of days.

The Mrs thinks Arnott turned after his trial over the death of the innocent man shot by armed police. She thinks Osbourne is being set up by Arnott.

It would be one of the biggest twists of all but I'm not sure it adds up.

Would be some twist, selling it in an hours show mind you would be a struggle without some "f**k it, just believe that happened" scenarios lol

Predictions for our 3 heroes?

Hastings - dead, things to atone for, killed in the line of duty unmasking the bad guy.

Steve - Forced to leave the force due to ill health. Moves in with Mrs Corbett to be sad together.

Kate - Promotion and put in charge of a new anti corruption unit.

Cannot wait. Been watching this since the BBC2 days. What a great journey it has been.

Obviously if it turns out then you have ruined it for everyone, but that would be fittingly out of the blue for me. I would endorse a twist of that magnitude
Would be some twist, selling it in an hours show mind you would be a struggle without some "f**k it, just believe that happened" scenarios lol
It would be cheating in a sense, as most of his dodgy work will have to have been done off camera so to speak, like there aren't many hints at all that it would remotely be Arnott, but it would be a good motive.

She also said what better way to be a bent copper then be under cover in the AC unit.

Can't see how they will be able to tie everything together in the next 60 minutes but my seat belt is being strapped up as we speak and I am ready for the rollercoaster finale.

They wouldn't have brought big Jimmy Nesbitt back for a brief cameo appearance as a dead man, surely.

Predictions for our 3 heroes?

Hastings - dead, things to atone for, killed in the line of duty unmasking the bad guy.

Steve - Forced to leave the force due to ill health. Moves in with Mrs Corbett to be sad together.

Kate - Promotion and put in charge of a new anti corruption unit.

Cannot wait. Been watching this since the BBC2 days. What a great journey it has been.

Hastings - Retirement is overturned and Ted moves on from AC-12 into another Role.

Steve - Leaves the force due to ill health, takes a very handsome pension package and moved abroad.

Kate - Takes over the new Anti Corruption unit and its left with her training Chloe and a new officer.