Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

Guest bernardblack
6 minutes ago, Radford said:

Just casually introducing James Nesbitt with a couple of episodes left, as you do.

What a programme. 

Me: “tell you what he looks like Jimmy Nesbi.....oh never mind”

One of those gunshots came from Jo imo.

I don’t think Ted is bent but he’s definitely ratted Corbett out and given his wife the 50 grand because he only found out afterwards what his real identity was.

I still think that Kate is involved in a deep undercover operation that Steve doesn’t know about.

9 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The spelling of Deinately and the fact he told Lee Banks in prison that there was a rat in the group which then led to an undercover police officer being killed (Corbett). There was the laptop he got rid of in the previous series too which was never properly cleared up.

I don’t think he is bent but can certainly see why people would suggest it.

He wouldn't have had to go to that extent. He could have just sent the message on the laptop?

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

One of those gunshots came from Jo imo.

I don’t think Ted is bent but he’s definitely ratted Corbett out and given his wife the 50 grand because he only found out afterwards what his real identity was.

I still think that Kate is involved in a deep undercover operation that Steve doesn’t know about.

I thought that but then the meeting in the dodgy tunnel doesn't add up.

He wouldn't have had to go to that extent. He could have just sent the message on the laptop?

Not without risking Corbett finding out before they had a chance to off him. I don’t think he’s fully bent or part of the OCG. I just think he wanted rid of Corbett because of what he did to his wife.

Found out he was the son of that women he was protecting and felt guilty so gave his wife the 50 grand.

42 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Definitely was spelt "definately" there. There was a program where someone got caught spelling that word wrongly. Was it Line of Duty in the past or am I thinking of another show?

Talking of spelling errors, noticed this on the sign in the background early on in the episode (not a big deal, but bugged me more than it should 😂)

IMG_20210418_210225506_1.thumb.jpg.4b2f0108e335fb2d4a2c1d6661bfcc8b.jpg

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I thought that but then the meeting in the dodgy tunnel doesn't add up.

Remember she had an undercover op in an earlier series (I think the one with Fairbank) that Ted didn't know about because she got approval from the female senior officer

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The spelling of Deinately and the fact he told Lee Banks in prison that there was a rat in the group which then led to an undercover police officer being killed (Corbett). There was the laptop he got rid of in the previous series too which was never properly cleared up.

I don’t think he is bent but can certainly see why people would suggest it.

Carmichael has it out for Ted for getting too close. 

If she is as fucking dodgy as she appears to be, it's very conceivable she's fed Banks what to tell Arnott. Which leads to the question, who in AC12 knows Arnott was going to speak to Banks and is one step ahead? With that in mind, it could only really be Chloe being dodgy and the race murder case thread does provide a bit of viewer sympathy but we know the show is big on conflicted people. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I thought he was at it initially, but then he pished himself. If he was at it, you have to admire his commitment.

Nah he’s definitely at it. Given his living circumstances can’t get much worse he’s literally mocking Arnott. I took that whole scene as:

“I’m gonna play dumb, tell you f**k all pish my pants and get taken back to my cell”.