Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

McDonald exudes this energy:

I’ve never seen that before 😂 thought it was going to be the ‘Real Guy takes Manhattan’ video.

It’s a bit rich of Burnistoun to be slagging shite Scottish actors though, the woman with the dark hair who appears in many of their sketches is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Me and my friend use her as the benchmark for shite Scottish acting. 

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with McDonald's acting. Is she not always like this? 

I thought she was a bit more natural towards the end of the episode, but the scene near the start where she is standing outside the station talking to a male officer stuck out like a sore thumb to me, it was like the sort of acting you would see at a high school play. 

Also her over pronunciation of some words sounded very forced, although that might just be because her Scottish accent is easier for me to pick up. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

Guest bernardblack

The Craig Parkinson podcast is quite good. Gave it a listen today and gets you thinking about the episode slightly differently 

Ryan has definitely been planted by a corrupt officer higher up  in order to keep an eye on Davidson  , thers no way an rookie constable would replace an experienced sergeant in a major investigation without some influence from someone in a higher position 

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I thought Kelly McDonald was far better last night, she seemed far more natural in the interview scene.

Buckles is bent as f**k, and I stand by my theory that Osborne is H.

I think it's a case of getting used to her. I still think she's hopeless, but it matters less as the series develops.

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think it's a case of getting used to her. I still think she's hopeless, but it matters less as the series develops.

She’ll always be the schoolgirl who rode Renton. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

She’ll always be the schoolgirl who rode Renton. 

I don't remember being unimpressed with her before. Not sure why I was surprised when I seen she is 45 though. Transporting was 1996, I somehow thought she'd be in her 30s.