Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

Can see it ending with Steve getting put in prison and season 4 being him trying to prove his innocence.

There's not enough time, even in 90 minutes, to investigate, charge, prosecute and convict Steve - it's not a programme that moves at a fast pace.

My hope is Dot gets collared - but there've been so many twists over 3 series that I'd not put money on it.

I'm gonna put it out there, the last 10 minutes were utter nonsense and ruined it for me.

It was more James Bond than anything else and totally out of sync with the rest of the series

Exactly. The interview scenes are the best bits by a mile. The final scenes were like a new production team had been parachuted in.

yup,yup and yup

the rest of the series,indeed since season 1,has been outstanding,however.

think they just drew a line under line of duty and we wont be seeing it again

Halfway though Dot's interview scene, our Sky signal started being a c**t due to the weather.  I actually woke up the weans shouting "NOOO"!.

Anyway, I stuck on the PS4 and watched the end on the iPlayer.  Great bit of TV, although I do feel the ending could have been fleshed out more.  I didn't feel there was enough payback for 6 episodes.