Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

I mean i'd have let them away with it if there was something nifty that happened in the end credits (a major guest from one of the previous seasons coming forward with new major evidence or something, maybe lisa mcqueen, just a nice little "oh so theres another season and itll surely all close out this time out), but the whole episode was just some pish about ip addresses and spain, jimmy nesbitt dying offscreen, and no real answers. Nothing about how the prison transfer signatures were obtained either. Edit: oh and as mentioned in the thread, f**k all about the dodgy prison guards! 

Terry Boyle and Jo Davidson get to live happily ever after though. Yay. Good for them.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I'm still sitting waiting on a big twist coming! When they ended the Buckles interview I genuinely thought there must be about 45 minutes of the to go but that was it!. 

There was zero excitement at any point in the episode, you knew Kate was saving Jo as the advert showed her in the back of the Van! 

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Dunno. Feels like everyone has spent the past 20 pages hoping H will be someone unexpected and then everyone is suddenly upset it wasn't what they expected.

Theres a difference between unexpected and fucking ridiculous, they definately fucked this one up

So Jimmy Nesbitt was one of the biggest red herrings in TV history, Jo Davidson sat in a van then got witness protection, the criminal mastermind was Iain fucking Buckells, Hastings just came clean and nothing more was said, Arnott's big drug problem coming to a head resulted in a wee chat with a counsellor and Carmichael sat in her office and didn't do anything after being a massive bitch for the entire series.

I am absolutely stumped as to what they were going for with this ending.