Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

That'd technically be murder surely?

Probably legal since he’s pointing a loaded gun right towards her but it’s in their best interests to keep Ryan alive given his involvement with the OCG.

On 18/04/2021 at 22:45, 8MileBU said:

Nah he’s definitely at it. Given his living circumstances can’t get much worse he’s literally mocking Arnott. I took that whole scene as:

“I’m gonna play dumb, tell you f**k all pish my pants and get taken back to my cell”.

oldest trick in the book for when people are pretending to have fits

38 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Ryan seems a weird choice for the new caddy. All of AC12 know he’s bent, he knows they know and the OCG knows aswell. They surely could have moved him somewhere else or put someone else in his spot.

Thing is, he has no record, he had new identity after season 1, basically they groomed him to be the caddy most likely thinking that the 3 people that know he's bent would have moved on, etc

The odds that the only 3 coppers that know he's bent being involved in a case that in his station is unreal, 

DS Lomax was one of the 5 shaved headed suspects in the ID parade in the Christopher Lawrence murder. I thought it was him at the time but forgot until I seen some random gadge put it up on the old Twitter.

On 21/04/2021 at 21:55, Rob1885 said:

DS Lomax was one of the 5 shaved headed suspects in the ID parade in the Christopher Lawrence murder. I thought it was him at the time but forgot until I seen some random gadge put it up on the old Twitter.

Was that not just someone seeing a photo that resembled him and deciding it was him?

33 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
14 hours ago, Merkland Red said:
Was that not just someone seeing a photo that resembled him and deciding it was him?

Possibly mate, I did think it myself at the time though. Might be nothing

I hope not as he was the only likeable member of Davidsons team!

I think that Ryan shot Kate twice and then fckd off with Jo thinking that the job was done.

Steve, Ted, Chloe and that boot Carmichael arrive five minutes later to find Kate lying on the ground.

Cue much anguish before Kate starts to stir and reveals the bulletproof vest that she was wearing under her chunky jumper.

14 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

I think that Ryan shot Kate twice and then fckd off with Jo thinking that the job was done.

Steve, Ted, Chloe and that boot Carmichael arrive five minutes later to find Kate lying on the ground.

Cue much anguish before Kate starts to stir and reveals the bulletproof vest that she was wearing under her chunky jumper.

bbc one drama GIF by BBC

On 23/04/2021 at 18:48, RiffRaff said:

Have you just watched Dumb and Dumber by any chance? 

‘But what if he shot him in the head?’ 

‘That was a risk we were willing to take.’

Edited by IrishBhoy

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Saw the ending again on Gogglebox and my (possibly over-thinking it) theory is both shots are from Kate. The shot from Ryan's gun sounded different to the 2 at the end.

Much play being made by Ryan about his gun having been machined in the w/shop. I reckon he shoots himself.

Daffy.gif

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Saw the ending again on Gogglebox and my (possibly over-thinking it) theory is both shots are from Kate. The shot from Ryan's gun sounded different to the 2 at the end.

Said the same, the shots sounded like someone shooting twice, reckon something caused ryan to flinch and kate shot him twice to try disable him