Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

Can't read this thread because I'm only two episodes into the series, but happy to report that Hastings, aka Adrian Dunbar, is presenting Have I Got News For You on Friday. 
Apologies if someone's pointed this out already, but for obvious reasons, I can't really check!
Everyone dies in episode 3, hahahahaha!

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not one mention yet of poor Buckells, heavily involved in the OCG or just a gullible c**t? 

Seeing him shaking like a shitting dog has lead me to believe he's just an idiot who has worked hiw way up thanks to the masons. 

8 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not one mention yet of poor Buckells, heavily involved in the OCG or just a gullible c**t? Either way I have a certain amount of sympathy for him 

He must be guilty given the guy that killed blakewell said about this is what happens to a rat, buckles cleverly knew blakewell was getting done in when you seen him shaking like f**k pouring out the milk 

21 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

He must be guilty given the guy that killed blakewell said about this is what happens to a rat, buckles cleverly knew blakewell was getting done in when you seen him shaking like f**k pouring out the milk 

He clearly knows what's been going on but going by his terrified reaction in the interview then Blakewell's murder, he is clearly not any sort of hardened criminal who is pulling the strings from within on behalf of the OCG but an individual who is easily exploited and intimidated. 

9 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not one mention yet of poor Buckells, heavily involved in the OCG or just a gullible c**t? Either way I have a certain amount of sympathy for him 

A gullible c**t. He was all over the place in the interview. Most of the baddies manage to talk their way out of anything initially.

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Wasn't he a nonce in that anaw?

The plot of the film centred on Bob being an absolute dirty b*****d and getting fired into his teenage babysitters, there was no specific reference as to what age they were I.e were they 16 or over which, I think may have been deliberate by the script writers.

17 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I think the latter option. Been fitted up good and proper methinks. 

I genuinely don't think he's corrupt - just incompetent.

I know he was there when the prison killing happened but it looked he was too shit-scared to do anything.

It also makes him look even more like a bent copper - given Mercurio does not do obvious I'd guess he was another patsy.

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I genuinely don't think he's corrupt - just incompetent.

I know he was there when the prison killing happened but it looked he was too shit-scared to do anything.

He was there as a lesson about being a rat, which basically confirms he's corrupt to me. 

I just think he's extremely low in the food chain, and figured that he's in too deep.

54 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

He was there as a lesson about being a rat, which basically confirms he's corrupt to me. 

I just think he's extremely low in the food chain, and figured that he's in too deep.

Yeah, they probs have his dna from an underage hooker or something like that, the shit that they hooked other coppers with 

Started watching this from the beginning again as I feel like there's a good number of things I've either forgot or missed from the first time round.

Just finished season 1 and, although he was a bit of a p***k, I ended up feeling really sorry for Tony Gates. There was also some definite sexual tension between Steve and Kate.