Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

I thought the statement the lawyer had was what lakewell was meaning, on tape he says "i didnt talk" but he wrote it down or something like that 
There might not be a mole in ac-12 given that the permission to take lakewell out of jail will need signed off from way above, the routes would have been known to the armed police units, their commanders, etc

Yeah i don’t think it’s come from AC-12. Definitely from above and it’ll play into the next episode.

11 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

That episode for me has crossed the line into ridiculous nonsense. The whole ambush of the guy from prison was laughably bad. Why did they need to have their sirens blaring when trying to keep a low profile? Then he gets murdered in his cell as if there is no CCTV to nab those responsible. Far too complicated for it's own good. I'm out.

Aw please, come back next week.

I am hoping Hastings does turn out to be H and the last scenes are him setting fire to Arnott and Fleming's corpses as he strolls into retirement with his first pension cheque. 

2 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Will still never buy Ryan as scary, he's built like the side of a fiver, got battered off a pensioner and couldn't even cut Steve's finger off. He's the least intimidating baddie in the history of television.

I've had scarier shits than him.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Jo is John Corbett's sister. 

20210412_120745.thumb.jpg.24be3cd48f12797a136547c562b15970.jpg

The photo of Jo and her mother. 

20210412_120739.thumb.jpg.ca5f0a7d911ce96bedf7453836d22c00.jpg

John's mother. 

Bishop is the leak and H stands for Hillside. 

I will now retire to a life of protection in the sun of Cornwall. 

They can't have the same mother. One was born April 1979 and the other June 1979.

12 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Will still never buy Ryan as scary, he's built like the side of a fiver, got battered off a pensioner and couldn't even cut Steve's finger off. He's the least intimidating baddie in the history of television.

Surely how he looks has nothing to do with how he can intimidate people though. It's what he and who he represents that gives him his power. It stands to reason that, if someone is knee deep in shit with his higher ups, they'd be intimidated by what Ryan could initiate. 

He’s a probation officer who now has his incredibly powerful and experienced boss wrapped round his little finger.

I assume it was supposed to be menacing but I was howling at the "BEING A RAT" delivery yXAbrOQ.png

Some random thoughts:

If Chloe is a mole for the OCG, and she's Lennie James's daughter, then her motivation has got to be taking down AC12 for going after her dad. I doubt she knows the full story and the OCG could offer her the chance of revenge. I don't think she'll be part of it though, more suspicious of Steve, but letting someone else take the bullet suggests she knew about the sniper. 

Pretty clear that Neil from The Office gave Steve info off the record.  

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Meh, if someone's capable of acquiring a gun and then having it pointed at the back of your head outside your house I reckon you'd be scared tbf.