Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

18 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Annoying c**t of a character but a deffo wid 

I kept thinking she looked familiar, so I looked up other stuff she'd been in and I hadn't seen any of them.

Eventually had a lightbulb moment on who she reminded me of.

Arrow-Felicity-Smoak.jpg

You can’t just “Mother of God” us and leave it there Ted. Did anyone get a swatch at the photo? I had heard a theory that Davidson was Tommy Hunter’s daughter. Although there has been a few Scottish baddies.
Rewound it. The picture was Davidson so doesn't give us anything. I thought the relation was another person within the force by the way they were speaking?

5 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Did anyone get a swatch at the photo?

Yeah it was a photo of Davidson. Everyone in the country thinking they were clever rewinding it but they made sure the DNA relative was obscured.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

It could only be Chloe, there's no other Desford or Maneet type characters that are in it enough to be recognisable without being a main character afaik.

Interesting that Chloe couldn’t get the door open on the van during the shooting part 

Davidson Could be the daughter of  DCC Andrea Wise 
That was my thinking. I think Wise is definitely bent and I took what they were saying that it was another copper's DNA as they are tested so they can be ruled when testing DNA at crime scenes.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:
You can’t just “Mother of God” us and leave it there Ted. Did anyone get a swatch at the photo? I had heard a theory that Davidson was Tommy Hunter’s daughter. Although there has been a few Scottish baddies.

Rewound it. The picture was Davidson so doesn't give us anything. I thought the relation was another person within the force by the way they were speaking?

No they said it was someone who had dna in evidence but not on the police database.