Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

She must have got the promotion as she's an Inspector now.

ohh aye, i thought Ted had rebuffed her for it at one point but maybe not (or maybe it did happen but she got it later on) - was thinking more that she seems to have benefitted quite a bit from Steve's mishaps and injuries, and would presumably also be eyeing up Ted's position too.

ohh aye, i thought Ted had rebuffed her for it at one point but maybe not (or maybe it did happen but she got it later on) - was thinking more that she seems to have benefitted quite a bit from Steve's mishaps and injuries, and would presumably also be eyeing up Ted's position too.
He definitely refused her to begin with. But we seem to have started S5 with Steve walking and her promoted. Maybe they never felt the need to make a big deal out of it I suppose.

I think its Gill and Steves girlfriend that are in on it! No evidence for it but iv went through everyone else! I was thinkjng it was Ted until this week but after seeing him interviewed im not so sure.

I do question some of Teds decisions  tho, who leaves £50k in cash laying around a hotel room and what property developement company gives former investors cash in brown envelopes? 

2 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

I think its Gill and Steves girlfriend that are in on it! No evidence for it but iv went through everyone else! I was thinkjng it was Ted until this week but after seeing him interviewed im not so sure.

I do question some of Teds decisions  tho, who leaves £50k in cash laying around a hotel room and what property developement company gives former investors cash in brown envelopes? 

the type that are being put up to do it on behalf of someone else...

19 hours ago, Rugster said:

Mind as well she’s the whole source of this H thing. No one heard dot say anything she went through the alphabet and stopped at H. Rewatched the clip last night and it looks suspicious 

He couldn't talk. She asked him to blink twice, did she not? 

I'm another one just rewatching series 1 as it's an age ago since I saw it.

I think the terrorism angle is going to play a big part, and Steve's old boss who he refused to lie for will be returning at some point.  He's my guess at H.  He may have links to Belfast too, as did Ted and Corbett.

You just know the wait for series 6 will feel like an eternity!

It’s took me 9 days but I have binge watched it from the start and got up to date this morning.

I am sure I watched the first series when it came out but can’t remember it all.

Amazing program, it can’t be Hastings, although it’s not looking good for him

2 hours ago, steelmen said:

It’s took me 9 days but I have binge watched it from the start and got up to date this morning.

I am sure I watched the first series when it came out but can’t remember it all.

Amazing program, it can’t be Hastings, although it’s not looking good for him

Respect!! I've watched them all but can't bloody remember them now. Dementia kicking in.