Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

14 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:
  Hide contents

My money is on Gill Bigello for  "H". 

Smug looking cow.

accb66435b1d3db39a63174c9f13cbed.jpg

I googled her as I couldn't remember what she'd been in...some interesting stuff (photos NSFW).

Glanced at the time tonight thinking it was about 5 minutes in, it was actually 40. Quite absorbing.

Back to those photos now.

Spoiler

I think Ted has been running some kind of undercover op and Lisa is his officer who was keeping tabs on Operation Peartree. 

The missus and I both think this too. I think the repeated misspelling of definitely (definately) in the webchat is some coded message for Lisa.

Spoiler

My money is on Gill Bigello for  "H". 

Smug looking cow.

accb66435b1d3db39a63174c9f13cbed.jpg.85d92414a6f692ab364aa6961b278d66.jpg

Agreed.

Spoiler:

Wid

Exceptional TV. Lisa's doing a great job undercover. It was clear Hastings was warning the ocg about Corbett and that action would be taken. But the way in which it went down was still quite shocking. Genuine laugh out loud moment for me when he opened the door and the guy was just standing there with the most serious face making the noises:lol:.

What a fantastic job Stephen Graham has done this season. Absolutely gutted he’s away now.

I take it he’s definitely dead and there’s not another twist in the works?

I think it’s pretty safe to say he’s dead given this kind-of ‘official’ goodbye tweet from the Beeb, but you never know...

I think it’s pretty safe to say he’s dead given this kind-of ‘official’ goodbye tweet from the Beeb, but you never know...

Ahh that’s a shame. Not as big a shame as his last moments being spent watching a guy make shagging noises.

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

What a fantastic job Stephen Graham has done this season. Absolutely gutted he’s away now.

Jed mercurio isnt really one to make it THAT unvelievable, throat slit and body dragged aqay by big baldy foreign b*****d, you dont come back from that lol

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He was just about decapitated, there's no way he's coming back from that.