Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

10 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

He is great actor even going back years he was excellent in Snatch as Tommy.

Recently watched little boy blue, he was superb in that as well

He was fantastic as the lead cop in the rhys jones tv dramatisation as well

His best performance was in the arctic monkeys video fluorescent adolescent lol

Edited by 54_and_counting

Alarm bells were going off originally when Gill appeared in the first episode, but after that episode ending, I'm pretty sure Corbett trusts her, and she's got Hastings out of commission so as Corbett can go and do his thing. Basically, I think Gill thinks Hastings is dirty.

Edited by Principal Flutie

Hastings is definitely a dirty nonce. That laptop he was getting rid of will have child stuff all over it and one of the condoms the girls kept will be his.

As for "H", I'm not even going to bother trying to work that out anymore I'm just going to let it all unfold. As really you'll just find a way to accuse everyone as that's how it's been positioned.

22 minutes ago, printer said:

Anyone else think Corbett saying he aimed at Hargreaves legs means someone else could have shot him in the body?

Spoiler

I think he would have survived.  I think there's a fair chance Kate, when bending down to check him, cut an artery or something,  I wouldn't put it past Mercurio.

Also noticed Kate didn’t try too hard to stop Hargreaves bleeding out when he was gunned down at the depot

Another excellent episode- Stephen Graham going full tonto is truly a sight to behold

Like others I think the spelling mistake on the laptop will prove important

Thoroughly enjoying this series[emoji106]

The thing with the spelling mistake has me confused as they mentioned it was a voice recognition program so they speak and text appears on the screen so no one hears anyone's voice. 

Was thinking it would be an accent thing maybe.

2 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Also noticed Kate didn’t try too hard to stop Hargreaves bleeding out when he was gunned down at the depot

Same though occurred to me. Wasn't the tourniquet applied down leg of the wound which would make it ineffective?