Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

11 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was thinking about this earlier and there’s nothing to say Cafferty is even telling the truth. If it’s the case that Hastings is the fall guy she may have been pressured into identifying him if it ever came to that.

It’s more likely however that Dot is alive and Hastings kept it covered up.

Spoiler

Someone on twitter analysed the pictures and apparently it's Dot she pointed to. 

My current guess is that the random guy (sorry, fella) who turned up claiming he could get Hastings money back from his failed investment will make Ted some kind of payment. The money will actually have come from organised crime, and they’ll leak this to Steve/Kate to make it appear that Hastings is on the take.

I don’t really get the Dot is still alive/undercover theory and hope that's just nonsense.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

My current guess is that the random guy (sorry, fella) who turned up claiming he could get Hastings money back from his failed investment will make Ted some kind of payment. The money will actually have come from organised crime, and they’ll leak this to Steve/Kate to make it appear that Hastings is on the take.
I don’t really get the Dot is still alive/undercover theory and hope that's just nonsense.

No chance Dot is alive. That's just dumb.

When was Cafferty recruited? Could she not have met Dot when he was still alive and therefore it’s a dead end given he’s dead?

9 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Someone posts a spoiler, for some dumb f**k to come spoil.

Apologies , tried to comment in such a way that only folk that had opened Rugster’s spoiler would know what we were on about

This is pretty average and laughable stuff with terrible acting at times and zero realism. Don't get everyone creaming themselves over it.

I’m at a loss on Netflix - there’s a lot of guff so I stuck this on. The first episode of episode one is utter bunkum. I’m going to give it a go, but my initial take is the same as yours.

I’m at a loss on Netflix - there’s a lot of guff so I stuck this on. The first episode of episode one is utter bunkum. I’m going to give it a go, but my initial take is the same as yours.
I think we might be on series 5 by now but not entirely sure. The first one was quite good if I remember with Idris Elba(?) But went downhill after that for me. Watching the latest one which is average.
The Victim on BBC last week was vastly superior for a whodunit cop show IMO.

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I think we might be on series 5 by now but not entirely sure. The first one was quite good if I remember with Idris Elba(?) But went downhill after that for me. Watching the latest one which is average.

Lennie James was the actor in the first series who played the doomed Tony Gates 

Cheers. Will give that a shot.

Stephen Graham is absolutely phenomenal in this. No surprise really after watching him in Boardwalk Empire.

It’s not Hastings though. They’ve dropped too many hints that it’s almost obviously not him.

He is great actor even going back years he was excellent in Snatch as Tommy.

Recently watched little boy blue, he was superb in that as well

3 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

He is great actor even going back years he was excellent in Snatch as Tommy.

Recently watched little boy blue, he was superb in that as well

Absolutely incredible as Combo in This is England too.

I'm not saying he's not had a poor role but I've watched Stephen Graham in a lot of films and TV series and I've never seen a performance I've not enjoyed. Guy's class and from seeing him on programmes like Soccer AM, seems like a top bloke as well.