Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

I binged Series 1 to 4 in last 3 weeks so it's all fresh in my mind starting up again with new one. I like the way they give you just a wee glimpse of their home life, Kate back with her husband? Steve on the road to pain drug addiction? Ted deep in debt and can't even use the bog!!

Ted's parody twitter account is brilliant

46 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I binged the first four series a couple of months back, so I’m really not enjoying this waiting a week between episodes!

Yes it's a pain in the arse. Was talking last night about that with the wife and we've binged most series' we've watched, I think the only thing we've really had to wait any length of time for in recent years was the last half dozen episodes of Breaking Bad. It's a fine balance between binging and avoiding spoilers to having to wait a week for episodes.

The worst would be when a series of something you like is left on a cliffhanger and you have 6-12 months to wait, I could never have handled watching the West Wing as it was broadcast for example.

14 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Did not see the undercover agent thing coming. Clear as mud as usual, red herrings all over the place. Not a fan of Steve's new beard always welcome to see his ex again, bitch that she is!

A very pleasant surprise to see her again.

13 hours ago, Adrian Madaschi said:

H is potentially Hargreaves? A character that always seems to pop up now and again without bringing too much attention to himself.

Too thick to be the top dog, although he does a decent job of trying to obstruct AC-12.

12 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

I binged Series 1 to 4 in last 3 weeks so it's all fresh in my mind starting up again with new one. I like the way they give you just a wee glimpse of their home life, Kate back with her husband? Steve on the road to pain drug addiction? Ted deep in debt and can't even use the bog!!

Ted's parody twitter account is brilliant

That account is genius.

9 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Is it possible that Kate is H? She is master of undercover operations.

See that makes sense as Ted's officers conduct themselves to the letter of the law, THE LETTER! That letter for Kate of course being "H".

The hotel bill is supposed to implicate him in working with them, not necessarily leading them. I think that he might well see an opportunity to go undercover on his own after hearing people like him get targeted, hence why we see him in the cells in the trailers/adverts.

Stephen Graham is absolutely phenomenal in this. No surprise really after watching him in Boardwalk Empire.

It’s not Hastings though. They’ve dropped too many hints that it’s almost obviously not him.

I have a theory...

Spoiler

Hastings was looking as shifty as f**k at the end of last night's episode when Kate took all the photos in to the interview with Cafferty.  We're supposed to think that Hastings is nervous because she'll point at his photo, but I think that the reason he's nervous is because Cafferty will point to a photo of Dott, who's in witness protection and has gone undercover - which Ted knows about.  Hence Hastings looking nervous and Steve and Kate looking shocked at the end..