"Paisley's a s***hole | Jeroen told us so"

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the sake of clarity, its you I'm laughing at chappers, for being an idiot.

Elaborate.

Danny Lennon signed him first time after a trial, this was four years ago.

Last summer, Tommy Craig signed him after Danny was long gone.

I find it particularly hilarious that you, one of the biggest fucknuggets in this place, is calling anyone an idiot. Go back to being beige and uninteresting.

Nothing he says is that bad, but the record have twisted it to make a story. It's an old interview from a Dutch magazine. Who knows what has been left out, or how accurate the translation is.

The Daily Record, and sports journalism in general in the country, are absolutely pathetic. They have resorted to scouring foreign magazines for stories. It's not even as if this is a really top player that would sell some papers.

He did always come across as a bit of a weapon when at Killie. He was being interviewed by the Supporters association once, just a really low-level amateur job that would be lucky to break 150 views, and he interrupted the volunteer doing the video twice to correct him that his name was pronounced /ger-own/ and not /yer-own/. Aye, it's annoying if someone mispronounces your name, but the way he corrected him was out of line.

I'm not sure what point there is in slagging Paisley or what it achieves, mainly because he'll live in Glasgow and be lucky to spend a few hours a week in the town just like he did whilst at Kilmarnock, but there you go. Another example of a footballer doing an interview back home and not thinking that, in the day of the internet, that it'll make it back here.

Gave me a good laugh.

The Sun version has a few extra quotes where he slags of Michael Johnston and the 3G pitch at Killie.

Aye he slags us but he said stuff about someone else too... :P

he interrupted the volunteer doing the video twice to correct him that his name was pronounced /ger-own/ and not /yer-own/. Aye, it's annoying if someone mispronounces your name, but the way he corrected him was out of line.

How many times does someone need to be corrected, though?

Nothing he says is that bad, but the record have twisted it to make a story. It's an old interview from a Dutch magazine. Who knows what has been left out, or how accurate the translation is.

The Daily Record, and sports journalism in general in the country, are absolutely pathetic. They have resorted to scouring foreign magazines for stories. It's not even as if this is a really top player that would sell some papers.

The Record taking an interview from a Dutch football magazine/website and then reprinting it as their own exclusive? I don't believe you.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-striker-melvin-de-3037647

Oh, never mind. Carry on as you were.

Elaborate.

Danny Lennon signed him first time after a trial, this was four years ago.

Last summer, Tommy Craig signed him after Danny was long gone.

I find it particularly hilarious that you, one of the biggest fucknuggets in this place, is calling anyone an idiot. Go back to being beige and uninteresting.

Danny Lennon was in charge until his contract expired, halfway through June. Tesselaar signed, after training, at the start of June.

Back in your box, peasant.

The Record taking an interview from a Dutch football magazine/website and then reprinting it as their own exclusive? I don't believe you.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-striker-melvin-de-3037647

Oh, never mind. Carry on as you were.

The French sports media is also fair game for the plagiarists at the Record.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jan/02/daily-records-rangers-scoop-borrowed-from-french-website

Archived