How will you vote in the referendum on the UK's EU membership?

Elixir

How will you vote in the referendum?  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they don;t get these so called reforms, how can they vote to stay in. Absolutely farcical. Still believe country is stupid enough to stay in with these basket case economies.

A UK vote to leave the EU would be one less basket case economy for the EU to worry about

Mean while the nationalists who were so desperate to have "Scottish people making decsions for Scotland" will happily allow MEPs from across the continent make decisions that impact on us.... strange that.

They impact on us whether we're in or out. Ask Norway. Ditto the US - we aint a US state but what happens there sure as hell affects us here. And that's before you get onto Trident...

Malta does alright though, as an independent state.

Except it's running out of water now, which is less of a good thing.

It's also apparently the only place in the EU where the current generation is less proficient in English than the former, I seem to recall: clearly a warning for our own separation, after which we'll be reduced to barking at each other like animals.

Anyway, aye: the EU needs us, either in the UK or by ourselves, and as a result we'll continue to be able to largely pick our own terms for inclusion. That we've heard little positive in this regard of late is entirely due to England and fans of the Scottish branch office of the Labour Party having elected a bunch of c***s whose avowed goal is to sabotage this arrangement to the European Parliament. Once that's corrected, you'll find even fewer people outside of avowed public racists who genuinely oppose EU membership.

Why?

Westminster is extremely outdated and chauvinistic. We also have a horrendously undemocratic upper house, the house of lords, where all members are unelected.

The EU is a corrupt, expensive, wasteful, undemocratic bureaucracy. What really pisses me off is that those political parties that are pro EU fail to recognise this. I would buy into the SNP position on Europe if they advocated continual membership but accepted that there should be wholesale structural change.

Sadly I think there is more chance of us (the UK or a future independent Scotland) withdrawing than being able to effect meaningful change. There are too many vested interests

Agree

I don't understand why people that voted Yes in September would vote No to leaving the EU.

It's essentially the same thing. You wanted rid of the Tories and to deal with your own affairs but the EU is strongly for more austerity and centralising political powers in Brussels.

It is far from the same thing. All of the UK's income does not go to Brussels and we are not handed back pocket money to run the country.

It is far from the same thing. All of the UK's income does not go to Brussels and we are not handed back pocket money to run the country.

Yup, the EU doesn't dictate our domestic tax rates, fiscal policies, our minimum wage and welfare policies either.

Archived