Your top 5 games of all time

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2 - more challenging then the first, still never got all the gems though...

Gta San Andreas - I can remember thinking this game was the dogs bollocks and the greatest graphics ever. How wrong was I :lol:

Skyrim - the fact you can go on a stroll from one city to another and end up being attacked by wolves, take on a quest and fight a dragon before you've walked for 10 minutes amazes me

Gta V - like San Andreas but more explosions

Assassins creed brotherhood - great story, characters, secrets and gameplay. I still go back to it now and then.

super marioworld (snes) 96 levels of pure class back when i was 13

legend of zelda: a link to the past (snes) still the overall best zelda game ive played, others have came close, just not as close

GTA: Vice City, just about the perfect size for a GTA game, thought SA was just too open (not played the next gens yet though)

PES 4 or 5 (canny mind what one) on the PS2, there was a 3 year run where PES was just awesome, never been matched EVER

Super Mario Kart Wii: Thought the Snes one would never be beaten, till this baby came along, just simply fantastic

Gears of war

The last of us

Spyro 2: gateway to glimmer (probably my favourite but loved most spyros until they turned to shit)

Gta vice city

Rachet and clank (reboot? f**k yes)

Spyro 3 was the last decent one, they fucked up major after that.