Alloa v Hibs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game for us to keep the momentum going and it will be a tough game with Alloa coming off the back of a good win.

I'll go for a repeat of last time and say 2-1 Hibs. Dje Dje and Mcgeouch with the goals.

I just want to say good luck.........we're all counting on you............

A 2-1 win for both teams in this fixture at the Recs Indodrill so far this season. Would love to see another tight game but this'll be even more difficult as Hibs are the form team in the league and Stubbs seems to have learned quickly from the average beginning to the season he had. A shrewd transfer window too has strengthened them as well and with team familiarity now playing a part I really think we'll be lucky to get anything from this. If we lose an early goal then it'll probably be curtains for us but if we can keep it tight, or even sneak the first goal, then perhaps a point could be sneaked.

I'll go for an ambitious 1-1 draw. Att: 1912

A 2-1 win for both teams in this fixture at the Recs Indodrill so far this season. Would love to see another tight game but this'll be even more difficult as Hibs are the form team in the league and Stubbs seems to have learned quickly from the average beginning to the season he had. A shrewd transfer window too has strengthened them as well and with team familiarity now playing a part I really think we'll be lucky to get anything from this. If we lose an early goal then it'll probably be curtains for us but if we can keep it tight, or even sneak the first goal, then perhaps a point could be sneaked.

I'll go for an ambitious 1-1 draw. Att: 1912

Hibs bringing as many as 12 fans? ;)

Hibs are the form team in the league and Stubbs seems to have learned quickly from the average beginning to the season he had. A shrewd transfer window too has strengthened them as well and with team familiarity now playing a part

Hibs certainly seem a completely different team/squad to the shambles they were in that first game at the Indodrill. Stubbs has made a number of decent signings.

Having said that, I think we can take something from the game, especially if we start well.

It will be interesting to see what team/formation Barry puts out. The team were excellent against Cowdenbeath and so I can't see many changes to that starting eleven. I do think that we'll drop either Roberts or Layne and shore up the midfield (with Holmer favourite to come in, but Tiff maybe getting the nod as he will feel he has something to prove and has good pace). We might not though and we may just have a real go.

Either way I'm looking forward to another big team and decent crowd coming to Alloa.

Hibs certainly seem a completely different team/squad to the shambles they were in that first game at the Indodrill. Stubbs has made a number of decent signings.

Having said that, I think we can take something from the game, especially if we start well.

It will be interesting to see what team/formation Barry puts out. The team were excellent against Cowdenbeath and so I can't see many changes to that starting eleven. I do think that we'll drop either Roberts or Layne and shore up the midfield (with Holmer favourite to come in, but Tiff maybe getting the nod as he will feel he has something to prove and has good pace). We might not though and we may just have a real go.

Either way I'm looking forward to another big team and decent crowd coming to Alloa.

I've said tiff to start for ages but smith doesn't seem as keen, he'd be on my team most weeks tbh

Yeah definitely all ticket for both home and away supporters.

To be honest, we could probably make our end pay at the gate.

I think hibs had a PATG option last time but for the away end it was very limited so probably not worth the risk

I think hibs had a PATG option last time but for the away end it was very limited so probably not worth the risk

Going to head down to Easter Road and get my tickets. Just incase there isn't a PATG option on Saturday.

Archived