Wrestlemania 31

Parscelona

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't really bothered with the rasslin' for a while now, but i always watch Mania(It's sort of a tradition since childhood) tremendous show and the best i can think of since probably Money in the bank 2011, and i seen it all on first row for nothing with no lag whatsoever :lol:

To be fair, if it just ended with Reigns winning, it'd have been a great main event to close a great Mania.

If Reigns had won the backlash they would've got would've been 10x worse than him winning the Rumble and depending on Brock's contract terms he wasn't there enough to be champion so this was the logical choice.

Ludo *1, on 30 Mar 2015 - 04:12, said:

Rollins made it a perfect Mania.

Vince gets a lot of stick, but he's the brains behind this. Just when I thought he was done.

To be fair, he IS pretty much done. If he wasn't, this sort of thing wouldn't be as rare as it is.

To be fair, he IS pretty much done. If he wasn't, this sort of thing wouldn't be as rare as it is.

Have to disagree. He's gotta cater to a huge market now. He's catered for the youngsters for a long time ( Super Cena, Reigns Rumble) tonight he catered for the older/internet audience.

Think we should have learned over the years to never count out Vince.

He's had many a shite year in the mid 90s and made it successful again, no reason to say why he can't do it again on the back of a night like that!

Very good Wrestlemania apart from Wyatt losing. That made absolutely no sense, guy built that feud up all by himself and Undertaker had nothing to gain from it, whereas Wyatt had everything to gain.

Ending was spectacular. Feared that Reigns was going to pull it off then Rollins cashing in and stealing the glory was awesome.

Taker losing back to back Mania's?! That'd be his career done. He had a hell of a lot to lose if he was planning on competing next year. His match is still one of the biggest spectacles of Mania even thought the streak has gone.

Parscelona, on 30 Mar 2015 - 04:38, said:

His career was done as soon as he lost the streak.

Based on the shape he was in tonight? Disagree. Reckon he's got another massive match in him.

An excellent 'mania.

Will rewatch tomorrow and give a proper assessment, but I fair enjoyed it.

Taker losing back to back Mania's?! That'd be his career done. He had a hell of a lot to lose if he was planning on competing next year. His match is still one of the biggest spectacles of Mania even thought the streak has gone.

I kinda liked the idea of Undertaker going into next years WrestleMania on a losing streak, with him trying to go out on a high. Sting's loss surely rules out Sting v 'taker as he isn't going to lose in his only two 'mania appearances is he?

Archived